EPILOGUE (1) - LAST WISH

A few years after Kay's departure, some residents of the Sakura Empire surrounded someone lying in the bed with very weak conditions.

She was not breathing enough, having difficulty breathing as her condition worsened.

"Amagi-neesama! Amagi-neesama!", shouted Akagi.

Akagi cries a lot, seeing Amagi in pain. She could not hold herself anymore as Amagi is in pain, but the fact was that she could do nothing but look and pray.

Amagi is just a normal woman because of that incident. Her wisdom cube is almost broken. She has no hope to live, even after with Kay's element.

But Amagi never detests Kay. In fact, she is very grateful at him because she can live even a little bit longer. Now her time is finally over.

"Amagi-neesama! Please stay with us!! Please don't give up!", shouted Akagi.

"Akagi-neesama, please calm down...", said Kaga.

"How I'm suppose to calm down!! Amagi-neesama is...Amagi-neesama is...", shouted Akagi. "I can't just stay liked this...I have to do something for her!!"

Amagi slowly holds Akagi hand, forcing a smile at her. She has no energy to speak but deep in her heart she really hopes Akagi will calm down.

Her chest hurts some much. It is very painful.

She lost the abilities to walk and needs someone to help her. A wheelchair is her company. Then, she lost her strength to lift her arms, but she still can speak.

It hurts, painful.

Yet, gives up is not the answer. She wants to live.

She wants to meet Kay again, for the last time. She knows Kay will come here again but fifteen years are too much for her. Her heart is dying to meet him, but her body cannot give the hope she wants.

"Kay...I miss you...", thought Amagi. "Please...even for a short time..."

Amagi cannot bear the pain anymore as her smiles slowly turns to despair.

"Kay...I...want...to...meet...you...", said Amagi slowly in her dying breath.

Amagi slowly closes her eyes, her tears wet her cheeks with Akagi shouting her name several times.

"Amagi-neesama...Amagi-neesama..."

"...................."

"Wake up, princess..."

Amagi opens her eyes, shocked to see a very familiar man.

"Why you are so surprised?", asked Kay. "Did something happen?"

Kay then rubs Amagi's hairs that was resting on his lap with a very beautiful surrounding. Leaning at that tree with breathtaking scenery.

"Kay...Kay...", said Amagi, slowly touching Kay to confirm it.

She then shed in tears.

"Yeah...it is me...", said Kay. "Why are you crying? Having a bad dream?"

"No...its nothing...", said Amagi while embraces Kay. "Where are we?"

"You forget? We are at the garden of miracle", said Kay. "Surely you know, we visit here several times with the others."

Amagi then looked around, it was indeed a garden of miracles as Kay said. She looks at Kay, smiling at him cheerfully.

"I miss you...Kay", said Amagi.

But there is no answer from Kay, instead he just smiles at her.

Amagi then having a small talk with Kay but suddenly, she feels sleepy back.

"Still sleepy?", asked Kay. "Well, just rest on my lap..."

"Its fine...I'm not sleepy", said Amagi.

However, her eyes become too heavy, telling her to sleep. She then rests on Kay's lap, as usual.

"Hey...Kay...are you still here...?", asked Amagi as her eyes close.

"Always here...", said Kay. "I always in your heart...Amagi..."

"..................."

"Amagi-neesama!! Amagi-neesama!!"

"Amagi-neesama!! Amagi-neesama!! Please open your eyes!! Amagi-neesama!!", shouted Akagi. "Please...please...open...your...eyes..."

"Amagi-neesama!! Amagi-neesama!!"

...........................

...........................

...........................

Sakura Empire, some people were gathering despite having to endure very heavy rain upon them. They were heartbroken, feeling so sad to lose one of their families.

"How is Akagi doing?", asked Nagato.

"She can't come", said Shoukaku. "And Kaga is trying to comfort her..."

"Hahh...it's fine, I don't want to see her sad again...", said Nagato.

They sprinkled flowers, fired several cannons into the sea to commemorate the departure of Amagi.

Even when they are sad, they cannot give up. The war between sirens is still long and Amagi also does not want them to grieve.

"We must continue living...", said Nagato. "As Amagi really wants for us..."

One by one went past the place where Amagi rested including Kawakaze, leaving Nagato alone in the heavy rain.

She wants to be alone.

"What should I do, Amagi?", thought Nagato. "You left us too early, and we still need you..."

"Now, only one guardian of Sakura Empire is left after your legacy..."

"One guardian left. Wait...who...? Who is the last guardian I'm talking about?"

Nagato thinks too much without realizing that someone is visiting where Amagi is resting. Upon seeing him, she immediately says something to him.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we accepts any visitor this time...", said Nagato.

"Every person will eventually leave, leaving the legacy they made...", said the man. "No matter how big or small, it has its own purpose."

"Say, young girl...is she happy, until the end of her journey?"

"Hahh? Well, she is happy", answered Nagato, doesn't really understand. "But who are you?"

"My name is not worth mentioning", said the man. "I'm just a humble passerby but of course, you can call me...Wiseman."

"Say young girl, what will you do now?"

"I don't know", said Nagato. "I'm scared what will happen to Sakura Empire after Amagi left us..."

"Feeling afraid is a good sign, indicating there is something you need to do", said the man. "With a huge burden in your responsibility, it will help you...to become stronger..."

"Even though I'm alone?", asked Nagato.

"You are never alone, young girl", said the man. "You are just facing forward...without looking your back..."

"I see...", said Nagato, feels slightly happy.

"Well, I afraid I must go", said the man. "Until then, goodbye..."

That man slowly walking away in the heavy rain but suddenly stops a moment.

"The guardian always protects you and Sakura Empire, young girl", said the man. "Always remember that..."

"Of course, we always remember that", said Nagato, feels proud.

That man puts his smile on his face then left.

"Isn't that right, Dragonoire?", thought that man as he looks at the sacred tree.