CHAPTER 54.5 - TWO YEARS LATER (4)

"I'm very late", said Kay as he in his way towards Amagi's room. "I don't expect the meeting will take too long."

Kay hopes that Amagi doesn't wait for him for a while as the time for the two of them to meet is a bit late.

Knock...knock...

Kay knocked on Amagi's room door several times, calling her name to ask for permission to enter.

"Amagi, this is Kay", said Kay as he knocks the door. "Amagi? Are you there?"

Kay tries to open the door of Amagi's room, and he finds out that it's not locked. Kay felt uncomfortable and determine to go inside. Consider Amagi's condition is, Kay makes a good move.

Inside the room is pitch dark, but Kay already senses that someone inside.

"Amagi? Are you there?", asked Kay.

Amagi's room is quite enough and considering she's one of the important people in the Sakura Empire, that's not strange at all. Kay also has a huge room for himself, considering he is the most important person for the Sakura Kingdom.

Not to mention, his bed wasn't built for one person, making Kay feel weird when he first saw it.

Well, ignore that for a moment as Kay notices something he is very familiar with it, the jade brooches that on the table, cover in the open box.

"Isn't that the jade brooches that Amagi is talking about?", said Kay in his mind. "I believe I have two in my disposal but..."

There were three jade brooches in the box, making Kay wonder who the third person was to receive them.

"These jade brooches belong to Kaga and Akagi, and I stole it", said Kay in his mind. "I wonder what they feel about it..."

"And also, oddly enough, I could feel my element in these jade brooches that I was holding...despite just a little, probably decrease as time passes..."

The only conclusion Kay could make, he and Amagi gave these jade brooches as a gift to Akagi and Kaga.

"Haahh...Amagi, are you there?", said Kay as he continues the search.

Kay then tried to open the door of Amagi's bedroom, he hesitated a little bit.

"What can go wrong?", said Kay as he opens the door.

As he opens the door, moonlight illuminates the dim room. Yet not only did Kay see, he also saw Amagi, a beauty with moonlight.

With her very eye-catching body shape, barely naked, standing in front of Kay. Her big chest can be seen, without being covered.

Kay was shocked to see Amagi's beauty for a moment, enjoying it.

"Wait a minute! This is not the time!", shouted Kay as he closes the door.

However, before Kay could close the door completely, Amagi pulled Kay's hand and led him into the room.

"Wait! Amagi! What are you doing?", asked Kay,

Amagi then, kisses Kay's forehead, rubbing his hairs and gazing at him.

"Aren't you a shy one?", asked Amagi. "It is amazing that consider you are a beast in the battlefield."

"But in the bed, you are just a cute one..."

"I take that as compliment", said Kay. "Now can you please..."

Before Kay could finish speaking, Amagi suddenly kissed him on the lips, several times. Like a wolf waiting for time to pounce on a sheep, Amagi's courage is undivided.

"You don't need to be shy, Kay', said Amagi. "This isn't the first time you saw my body. I'm aware about it, but if it is you...I'm very happy..."

"My body is yours, after all..."

"......................"

Kay was silent for a moment, not because he was shocked, it was because Amagi suddenly hugged him and did not move for a moment.

"Ermm...Amagi? Are you alright?", asked Kay as he checks on her. "Amagi!"

Yes, she was unconscious, probably because she was too passionate about this.

"Well, now what should I do?", asked Kay.

............................

............................

............................

A moment later, Amagi regained consciousness. As she opened her eyes, she found that she was leaning on Kay's lap.

Kay then, smiles at her and immediately pinches her cheeks.

"Now...we have a very naughty fox here", said Kay as he pinches her cheeks. "I know you have habit liked this, but isn't that overboard?"

"This is not like you?"

Amagi only smiles at Kay, but even he can feel that is a painful smile, a force one.

"Hey Kay, I love you", said Amagi.

"Yeah, I know", said Kay as he rubs Amagi's hairs. "You already told me several times..."

"I know ...", said Amagi. "But you don't see me as a lover, right?"

"I'm sorry", said Kay.

"It's fine, I know you are in love with someone", said Amagi.

"Then!!", said Kay, but Amagi interrupt him.

"I afraid that you will leave us...", said Amagi, starting to cry. "I know about you, Kay. I know you are not from this world..."

"And I know, someday, you will be leaving us..."

"You have a problem to stay awake is just the beginning, because I know it is the time for you to go..."

"You just thinking too much, Amagi", said Kay.

"I try to ask Dragonoire about this", said Amagi. "He doesn't tell me the answer, but he did tell me something..."

"A person who doesn't belong here, should never be here..."

"It is not that he is unwanted, in fact he doesn't have the right to be here..."

"And such, there will be time, where he needs to return back..."

"I see, I am very sorry", said Kay.

"It's fine", said Amagi as she starts embracing Kay. "And it will be fine if we stay liked this even longer..."

KNOCK...KNOCK...

Their conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door, it is Kaga-chan and Akagi-chan.

They are both worried about Amagi's condition, causing them to be unable to sleep.

"Amagi-neesama", said Akagi-chan as she knocks the door.

Amagi then prepares for a moment before opening the door, looking at Akagi-chan and Kaga-chan who are worried.

"What's wrong, Akagi, Kaga", said Amagi.

"We can't sleep", said Kaga-chan. "May we sleep with you, Amagi-neesama."

"Ah! Kay-sama!", shouted Akagi-chan upon seeing Kay. "Is Kay-sama worried about Amagi-neesama too?"

"Everyone worried about Amagi, little one", said Kay as he pets Akagi-chan. "Well, I leave these two to you, Amagi."

"I will return to my..."

Akagi-chan and Amagi suddenly pull Kay's hands, does not want him to leave this room.

"Sleep with us! Kay-sama!", said Akagi-chan happily. "It is fine right, Akagi-neesama?"

"Sure", said Amagi happily. "You can sleep with us, Kay. I will even more grateful if you stay with me until morning..."

"How about you, Kaga-chan? You are fine with Kay-sama stays with us, right?", asked Akagi-chan.

Kaga-chan just nodded at her.

"Haahh...well, if you fine with it", said Kay as he agrees.