CHAPTER 60 - FAREWELL, MY DEAREST (3)

"They're coming towards us, Mashiro-sama", said one of the siren girls. "I advise you give the order to retreat because we don't need to face them ..."

"Is father with them?", asked Mashiro.

"Unfortunately, he isn't coming with them", said her. "That's why we need to go..."

"Then, Mashiro will stay", said Mashiro. "Mashiro don't want to go home until Mashiro meets with father..."

"Mashiro-sama, please don't be liked this...", said them. "Father already told us that he will meet with you eventually. Plus, meeting with him here is very dangerous..."

"Please don't bother him too much..."

Mashiro starts pouting and refuses to leave this place even though Monarch and the others are on their way towards them.

"Does father hates Mashiro?", Asked Mashiro.

Her minions denied it immediately, telling Mashiro that Kay loves her very much. He just busy although they mostly know the reason why Kay only meets Mashiro for a short time.

It because she is a siren.

No matter how much Mashiro wanted to spend time with Kay, her origins prevented her from doing so. A siren always a siren, no matter how much she denies it.

As for Kay, he does not care. It is true that he is busy dealing with what happens at Sakura Empire. Additionally, about his duty, searching and eliminate the cell.

"Mashiro-sama, please give the order to retreat...", said Observer.

"What about father?", asked Mashiro. "Did he is coming too?"

"I'm afraid that father doesn't have the mood to meet with Mashiro-sama", said Observer. "However, I did tell him..."

"Then, Mashiro is staying here...", said Mashiro, pouting.

"I...I understand...", said Observer, immediately gives order for the others to prepare.

Since Mashiro refuses to retreat, the others had no choice but to attack Monarch and the others until Mashiro changes her mind. Observer also sends one of Mashiro's minions to find Kay and inform him.

Although the result may remain the same because they already tell Kay plenty of times, but the answer is still same.

"Father might doesn't want to see Mashiro-sama again because of me...", thought Observer.

As the observer was busy thinking, she was unaware that a bomb was heading towards them.

BOOM!!!

A direct hit as one of the siren ships has been damaged by the attack. Not only that, but several aircrafts are also flying around them.

"IJN Shinano", said Observer. "I thought only Monarch and her minions will come. Seems liked I make a mistake..."

"Protect Mashiro-sama at all costs! And please persuade her to retreat!"

..................

...................

..................

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

They attack each other endlessly with no sign to stop at any moment. With the air supremacy is control by Shinano alone, she managed to overtake it from sirens easily.

"They are very weak...", said Monarch. "Not as usual..."

"They are protecting someone in that particular ship", said Izumo. "Maybe someone that very important."