EPILOGUE (2) - MEMORIES

"Oi...wake up!!", shouted Kuroki at Kay. "How long you want to sleep?"

"Just let him be", said Chen. "He's tired or you are just jealous, because a beautiful girl is sleeping him, Kuroki?"

"Hahh...you say something, you little ****?", asked Kuroki, trying to intimidate Chen.

"Hahh...say that again, I dare you!!", shouted Chen.

They both pulled on each other's collars while shouting with no sign for them to give up in a moment.

Suddenly, Kuroki get transports to other place, yes, a few meters from the sea surface again.

"Rex...you bastard!!!", shouted Kuroki. "Why always me!!"

"Consider you unlucky, my man", said Rex. "Hahh...that's enough Chen. Don't need to fight him for a small matter."

"See...you make Kay awake"

Kay was already awake, looking at them while shaking his head.

"Good morning, Kay", said Rex. "Still remember us?"

"Does that supposed to be a joke?", asked Kay. "So, where are we right now?"

"We are currently heading toward what you called...Sakura Empire", said Rex. "Should be there just few moments..."

"By the way, may I ask something, Kay?"

"About this girl?", asked Kay about Zuikaku who is still sleeping beside him, using his arm as a pillow.

"Well, I'm not Kuroki so I don't want to bother you about that", said Rex. "It's about the sword you are holding and that girl's sword..."

"Did you give Rakurai to her?"

"This sword? This is Red Crowned Crane", said Kay as he shows to Kuroki. "In term of power, this is pretty much lacking, but I don't want to use Rakurai anymore..."

"Not since Rakurai has been tainted in blood...for murder..."

"I see, then I won't ask you anymore", said Rex. "Seems liked you have your own problems here, Kay."

Kay and Rex are busy talking with each other, sharing the crucial about the cells and the problem in this world. They are little bit thirsty after talking too much.

"Here your tea, Rex-sama", said Belfast while giving a cup of tea to him.

"Oh, thank you, lady Belfast", said Rex. "You come in right...moment...ahh...what's wrong, lady Belfast?"

"Why your face like that?"

As Rex tries to take the cup, he sees Belfast's face look a little angry, although jealousy is more accurate to be fair. Seeing Zuikaku that sleeps very soundly on Kay's arm makes Belfast jealous.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Rex-sama", said Belfast. "You may seeing thing..."

"Yeah, you may seeing thing...", said Kay as he takes a sip.

"Ahh...jealousy I guess", thought Rex. "Well, this lady sure knows how to calm herself...compared to that girl..."

Rex is talking about Taihou who watching Zuikaku and Kay menacingly in the corner, biting her own clothes because of the jealousy.

"I don't want to involve in this problem...", thought Rex.

"Mumumumumu...how dare that girl steal my spot", said Taihou. "Shikikan-sama is mine and mine alone..."

"I need to do something...maybe if I bombs her..."

"I don't think it's a good idea", said Chen suddenly appears behind Taihou.