CHAPTER 57 - I'M HERE, AND ALWAYS HERE (1)

"You really behave and show no resistance whatsoever, even if you can easily rage if you want to."

"Scare what will happen to children I suppose..."

Dragonoire opens his eyes, seeing someone is approaching him.

"You are wrong, child", said Dragonoire. "The reason I do not attack you not because of me afraid that you will hurt the children."

"The one who does not belong here, should never involve. Without the responsibilities, the reason is gone without trace..."

"And I believe with him..."

"The moment you awaken his wrath, I will not hesitate, child."

That person seemed startled after hearing what Dragonoire had to say. Biting the lip, feels angry and mad.

"Tch, whatever", said that person, while leaving Dragonire alone at sacred tree. "As long as you do not intervene with my plan, I can assure the safety of these children..."

The children in the Sakura Empire are taken hostage, making Dragonoire stay silent and not attack them.

However, it was not because Dragonoire was afraid of their threats. It is because he believes more in fate. Trust the fate and follows the flow, it will be alright.

...................

...................

...................

Early that day, at the place where Kay and the others are.

"Where's Kay!", shouted Monarch. "Is he still out there? Please tell him we need him as soon as possible, Shinano!"

"He is busy clearing the way for us to retreat", said Ibuki. "It may take a while..."

A very noisy noise engulfed them. The cries of children can be heard. Takao who asked for help, Akagi who screamed in fear because she was worried about Amagi and so on. The situation became chaotic.

"Amagi-neesama! We need to return now!!", shouted Akagi-chan.

"Please calm down, Akagi-neesama", said Kaga-chan, tries to comfort her sister.

Monarch became confused and unsure of herself. She does not know how to deal with this situation.

The current becomes more chaotic. Until the guardian of Sakura Empire returns.

"Calm down...", said Kay.

Everyone looks at Kay as they hear his voices. Kay's eyes already turn yellow, indicating that he already uses his element to destroy all the siren ships out there.

"Kay, we have problem!", shouted Monarch. "Sakura Empire has been..."

"I know", said Kay. "That is why I order you to retreat."

"You know?", said Monarch, feels surprised. "But you said Sakura Empire will be fine since Dragonoire! Then, how can Sakura Empire already fall to the enemies' hands?"

"Monarch, please calm down!", shouted Ibuki. "We cannot blame entirely at Kay-sama!"

"Dragonoire is strong enough to protect the Sakura Empire is not a lie", said Kay. "No matter how strong he is, the fact the children become hostages are problematic."

"Dragonoire priorities the children...such as what he been told."

"Sakura Empire may fall to them, but Dragonoire still there is a truth..."

They were silent, there was truth in what Kay said. No matter how strong Dragonoire is, he needs to prioritize the safety of children. Dragonoire just follows Kay's order.

He is the grand guardian of Sakura Empire after all.

"Kay-sama, please save Amagi-neesama", cried Akagi-chan.

"I will, but now we more important matter", said Kay as he looks at Takao-chan that still unconscious. "What happens to her?"

Ibuki and Izumo tell Kay what happened. Enty, Takao, Eugen, and Hiryuu are suddenly unconscious. They tried to examine them but could not find anything wrong.

Kay is busy thinking, trying to figure a plan. He knows that he needs to look out the sick children, but what happens in Sakura Empire cannot taken too lightly.

"We will be heading back to Sakura Empire", said Kay. "I will look at the sick children first, but it does not mean I will ignore Sakura Empire."

"And also, don't even bother to go Sakura Empire by yourself. This is my responsibilities, so follows my order."

"It will take a day to reach Sakura Empire", said Monarch. "Do you think we have enough time?"

"The fact they take those children as hostages means they have something to do with the children or at the Sakura Empire", said Kay. "It is not an infrequent tactic. I guess they need a lot of times before they can retreat."

"Since we will be blocking all exits and paths, leaving no room for them to retreat."

Kay's eyes were so scary, they were reluctant to look at Kay. He is calm, but very serious.

...................

...................

...................

"How are they?", asked Kay.

Kay could see that Eugen, Enty, Takao and Hiryuu were lying unconscious. They still have not woken up even though a few hours have passed.

Izumo shook her head, still no change.

"By the way, Kay-sama. I am very sorry about Monarch", said Izumo. "She means you no harm, she just afraid."

"I know", said Kay. "It has been two years, so I know Monarch very well."

Kay then approached Enty, stroking her hairs. He knows very well that the moment these children unconscious is not mere coincidence. Something is happening to them.

"Now, I wonder why?", asked Kay.

"Hurmm? Kay-sama? Are you alright?", asked Izumo. "Kay-sama?"

Strangely, Kay could hear Izumo's voice getting slower over time. When Kay opened his eyes, he was somewhere else.

He saw, the sea mixed with blood. A lot of smoke billowed in the air, the wreckage of a ship still burning.

Victims of the war, supposedly, where the war took place on the sea.

Kay then saw someone, crying and shouting. It was Enty.

"What's wrong, little one", said Kay as he approaches her, rubs her hairs. "Are you scared?"

Enty nodded.

"Don't worry, I here with you", said Kay. "You will be alright..."

"Who did this, little one?"

Enty then wiped her watery eyes and said that she was the cause. She is the reason why the ships here are destroyed.

"I see...", said Kay. "Now I understand..."

A dream, no, a nightmare. What Enty experienced was a dream. But it will most likely become a reality.

It is up to Enty to control himself. Is this the real Enty? A human weapon that can destroy anything in front of her.

"So, who are you?", asked Kay. "And why you have the same face as Enty?"

Kay asks the question at a little girl that approaching him, the very same Enterprise.

Enterprise Alter.