CHAPTER 65.5 - JEALOUSY OF A MAIDEN (2)

Eagle Union's main meeting room is located on Azur Lane. It is Chen's first official meeting with the girls as their captain. He was reading a book in front of them, waiting for all of the Eagle Union shipgirls to enter the meeting room.

Kay and Eagle Union's relationship is terrible, but when their memories return to them. They gradually come to appreciate Kay and follow his orders, pleading with him for forgiveness. Thankfully, the issue with Enterprise and Kay has also been resolved.

"Commander, I think most of Eagle Union shipgirls are already here", said Cleveland. "Enterprise and Vestal unable to join us due to important check up as ordered by leader of the combine faction, Kay. I hope you understand..."

Chen is still busy reading the book that he holds, yet he still manages to give the responds to her by nodding at her. Cleveland that let out a big smile and returns back to her chair.

Chen let out a heavy sigh, closing the book and stands up.

"Codename Chen, I been assigned as the commander of Eagle Union as ordered by Kay himself", said Chen, introduces himself. "While Kay is an Element, I'm an esper capable to control 'chain' and create it within my body..."

"I hope we will get along..."

The girls are relieved since they realize Chen is not as awful as they believe. While they are grateful that Kuroki is not their leader, they are nevertheless terrified of Chen's personality, which is nearly identical to Kuroki's yet is nonetheless popular among the Sakura Empire due to his friendship with them.

"Hahh, I suppose that originally I want to say", said Chen. "But, looking at your reports regarding the previous issues...who the fuck do you think you are?"

The room become silent as they do not expect to hear that from him. Although he is Kay's friend, his personality is very opposite to him.

"You all did pretty well, accompany Kay and listen to his orders. But, after the battle at the fallen city, it gone down alongside with your fucking attitude. Causing a lot of troubles, ignoring his orders, refuse to listen to him and the worst, you allow someone of your own faction to attack him..."

Chen then slowly walks toward the girls who really did what he said before. His expression has a killing intent towards them, causing the girls to fear for their lives.

"A bitch who don't understand the strength of enemy is better than demeaning the leader", said Chen as he looks at these girls. "You pick with a person who can destroy the world with his own will, and yet, you still have this attitude..."

KLANG!! KLANG!! KLANG!!!

Several chains come out with a sword attached to the chain for each one from Chen, ready to aim toward the girls.

"Know your place, bastard", said Chen.

"We know that, commander...", said Washington, breaking the tension. "That's why we ask him for forgiveness, and he forgives us..."

"Yeah, it's true", said Chen. "But, aren't you forgetting something?"

"What do you mean?", asked Washington.

"We don't have the same kindness as him", said Rex. "In fact, we don't even bother to think about it. Did you know, the moment we knew about this problem, we either think whether to crush Eagle Union or just plainly kill you..."

"You!! You are the worst!", shouted Washington. "How could you become our commander?"

"Kay did the right thing to assign me as your commander", said Chen. "If Kuroki becomes your commander, I doubt all of you will return from this room alive. And, even Rex will punish you even worst than you imagine, bitch..."