CHAPTER 69.5 - YOU AND I, AGAIN (2)

"So, what on earth happens to you two?", asked Admiral Hipper as she looks at Kay and Kuroki.

Kay and Kuroki were wrapped in bandages around their arms and heads indicating that they were injured. Kay was only slightly injured, not as badly as Kuroki whose head was completely covered with bandages.

"Let me be clear, I still alive by the way", said Kuroki. "So, there is no need to cover up this much or you want to kill me, you fucking idiot..."

"You are bleeding too much Kuroki-sama...", said Belfast, intentionally to cover Kuroki's head even more.

"I'm sure this is intentionally but whatever", said Kuroki.

In the morning in the meeting room, Bismarck and the others begin to gather, and the others can see the injuries of the two of them, guessing that there might be a fight between the two of them.

"Are you alright Kay?", asked Zuikaku, concerns about him.

"Yeah, I'm fine", said Kay. "Although, Amagi-chan can you stop poking my arm. It's hurting me you know..."

Amagi-chan who sits on Kay's lap, happily pokes Kay's arm which is wrapped in a bandage that attracts her interest. Zuikaku immediately grabs Amagi-chan from Kay and holds her.

"I'm sorry but what happens to you two?", asked Bismarck. "I'm sure there is no enemy attack last night..."

"Nothing...", said Kay and Kuroki immediately.

"Hahh...that's the biggest lie I ever witness", said Admiral Hipper. "Surely something happens between you two..."

Kay and Kuroki looked at each other and nodded, starting to say something to them.

"Well, I fell...", said Kuroki.

"I fought enemy?", said Kay.

Silent, completely silent and no one believed that that happened entirely to the two of them. Even Belfast and Zuikaku refuse to believe that.

"Hahh...why a person who fell is seriously more injured and why your excuse is liked a question to me?", asked Admiral Hipper.

"It's true though that Kuroki fell...", said Kay. "How many feet again?"

"Wait...what?", said all the girls.

"Well fuck you because I stop counting when it reaches thousand", said Kuroki. "Probably thousand feet, I think. Thank god I'm used to falling from the sky although I really hope whoever send me flying should control himself..."

"I don't know what you are talking about...", said Kay.

Then, both of them laughed while the girls fell silent.

"As for me, I fought an idiot who doesn't know what he is doing and full of himself", said Kay. "But again, if he tries to control himself, maybe this won't happen in the first place..."

"Fuck you because I don't know what you are talking about", said Kuroki.

Then, both of them laughed again while the girls fell silent, but not for too long.

"Maybe another round will change you...", said Kay.

"Bring it on, bitch...", said Kuroki.

Poke...poke...poke...

Suddenly Belfast poked Kay's cheeks to get his attention. When Kay looks at her, he can see her scary face.

"Master-sama...please make sure you don't do anything that hurts you", said Belfast. "Or I will punish you...in fact I will punish you now..."