CHAPTER 34 - MY DUTIES, MY RESPONSIBLES (2)

"You should do what you decide to do, Zuikaku", said Kay, advising Zuikaku. "Following people without thinking for yourself with eventually destroying yourself."

"It is you, that decide your own future."

"........................"

Zuikaku wakes up from dreaming, looking at her side who is Kay that still sleeping. He being sleeping for a past few days without any sign for him to wake up.

Prinz Eugen seems to be already awake and currently sitting and looking at Kay. She slowly touching his face, watching him very sadly.

"Are you awake, Zuikaku?", asked Prinz Eugen as she realized that Zuikaku finally wakes up. "The sun already set up and you probably should wake up right now."

"Or, yesterday meeting still lingering in your head?"

There is a meeting that has been conducted yesterday in Sakura Empire, mainly about the problem they are facing right now. The Cell is too impossible for them to kill it, leaving them no other choice but to fight at the main land.

Some of them disagree while the others knew they have to accept it no matter how hard they tried.

The Cell will reaching Sakura Empire in few days, although it might be early or later than they are expecting. After all, that creature is toying with them, knowing that nothing will stop that creature from rampage.

"Should we, Ironblood, lend you a hand?", asked Prinz Eugen to Nagato. "Sakura Empire is still our allies and we can't let that creature destroy our pact."

"We appreciate it, Prinz Eugen", responded Nagato. "However, this is our problem and we can't let outsider handle it."

"Then, is there anything we can do?", asked Prinz Eugen.

"I hope it's not come to this but, if...if that creature manage to reach our home, I need you to lead the others", said Nagato. "Bring them to other place, a place that can make them safer."

"Wait a minute Nagato-sama, are you saying we will lost?", asked one of the Sakura Empire girl.

"Just to be cautious", responded Nagato. "We need to be prepared until the end. Remember that we still have children here and someone needs to protect them."

"They don't need to see our battle."

"..................."

Back in the Zuikaku's room, seems liked Zuikaku already preparing herself to start a new day. She is doing her own jobs until she heard someone knocked the door. It's Takao and she probably wants to see Zuikaku.

"I see you already awake, Zuikaku", said Takao. "How is Kay doing?"

"Nothing much than usual, Takao", responded Zuikaku. "He still sleeping but he is just fine"

"Still the same, huh", said Takao. "At this point, I wonder why he still sleeping even though Fusou said he is fine. He should already wakes up and being liked me, proudly saying that he's right but we knew he's not."

"Well, that's definitely he will saying", said Prinz Eugen as she chuckles. "We can definitely saw that coming."

Then, all of them are laughing together although for not too long consider that the creature will eventually come to Sakura Empire.

"We really need him", said Takao bluntly. "I hate to said this but only him can defeat that creature. We just too weak and can't be compare to him."

Prinz Eugen doesn't see the fight between Kay and The Cell but she can easily guess it.

"We become his burden in that fight", said Zuikaku. "I sure he will eventually wakes up and we have to wait for that time to come to us."