CHAPTER 67.5 - SMOKE AND MIRROR (2)

IJN Taihou, in a room where Kay is sleeping. Under a beautiful moonlight, Kay suddenly wakes up and realizes that someone is sleeping with her. He slowly moves the blanket and sees Belfast, sleeping soundly.

"Hahhh...this girl...", thought Kay.

Kay and the others were on their way to Ironblood HQ, stopping when night fell. Having finally managed to evict Taihou and Eugen from the barge in the room, Belfast suddenly enters the room and insists on letting her stay with Kay. She is too persistent, causing Kay to give up.

Kay stroked Belfast's hair, reminding him of something. The memories within him, as he remembers this feeling.

"You have you own room and bed, why bother to sleep here?", asked Kay toward a girl. "Can you go back to your own room?"

The girl was too persistent, insisting on staying in Kay's bed despite having been told by Kay several times. The girl refused to move, let alone return to her own room.

"Hahh...alright, alright...you win", said Kay in frustration.

The girl then smiles at Kay, which Kay eventually shook his head but as long as that girl happy, he will be fine with it.

The girl then holds Kay's hands, tightly as she does not want to release it. Kay comforts her, telling her that he never leaves her.

"I'm always here...you don't have to hold that tight...", said Kay, but the girl still refuses. "Hahh...you are usually shy; never think you will be this persistent..."

The girl just smiles at Kay and slowly closes her eyes, holding Kay's hand tightly until she falls asleep.

"....................."

Recalling the memories causing Kay to be unable to sleep soundly, he then gets up from his bed and slowly exits the room without waking Belfast.

The outside was very cold, and the coat Kay was wearing was not thick enough to keep him warm. Well, it's Zuikaku's coat and unliked his usually coat, this coat does not have any protection.

"Why I bother to wear this?", asked Kay himself. "And what the hell is this man doing?"

In the middle of the night, Kuroki appears to do something in the middle sea accompanied under the moonlight.

"Ah, Kay, can't asleep?", asked Kuroki.

"Erm, what are you doing?", asked Kay.

"Fishing my dude, what the fuck do you think I'm doing?", asked Kuroki.

"In the middle of the night?", asked Kay.

"I hear that tuna is active at night", said Kuroki as he busy fishing. "Can't miss this fucking opportunity and enjoying myself..."

"And that including shark you know", thought Kay. "Well, let's not talk about that..."

Kuroki, who was busy fishing, suddenly felt his rod being pulled hard. He then shouted, pulling the rod.

"Bitch, I got something!!", shouted Kuroki. "Holy shit! It's heavy!!"

"You need help?", asked Kay.

"No need, this man knows what he is doing!!", shouted Kuroki as he pulls the rod. "Pure strength only! Liked a true man!!.......Well, maybe not..."

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh....... here I go!!!"

Kay then watches Kuroki uses his esper power, absorbing all the force to catch that huge fish. It is only taking a few seconds to see Kuroki successfully catch that fish, but the result is rather unamused.