CHAPTER 56.5 - TEARS IN HER EYES (4)

Sakura Empire, Dragonoire seemed to wake up when he realized someone was heading towards him. He looked at the face, felt uneasy and realized that something bad was about to happen.

At first, Dragonoire did not feel any danger. But when he saw the face, he realized something.

It was too late, before Dragonoire could act, a loud explosion was heard in the Sakura Empire.

The Sakura Empire has been attacked and it appears several fleets of sirens have already appeared in the waters.

It is actually pretty easy for Dragonoire to eliminate all the dangers out there. However, they are ready and learning from mistakes.

"Innocent child...do you know what you are doing?", asked Dragonoire. "No...who are you, guilty one?"

No answer, just a scary smile.

And after that, several explosions been triggered inside Sakura Empire, means that the sirens already break in.

......................

......................

......................

One hour before, Kay and the others are in a mission to eliminate the sirens. There is no problem, in fact, Kay and the others are almost won the battle.

"There are several torpedoes heading toward Enty's Team", said Kay throughout the communicator. "Intercepts them and destroy quickly, Eugen..."

"As you wish, nii-nii", responded Eugen-chan.

"Most likely there are several submarines heading towards you", said Kay. "Handle the torpedoes first while I am trying to locate the submarines..."

"Takao and Atago, ready your depth charges..."

Kay was busy giving instructions to the children and keeping them safe from being exposed to danger. Even though they are shipgirls, they are still raw especially about experiences.

"Wales, several siren ships are heading toward your team and already in your range", said Kay. "You are allowed to open fire..."

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

BOOM!! BOOM!! BOOM!!

"Nice hit, keep up the good work", said Kay.

Even though the victory was already in their grasp, Kay still felt uneasy. He had no idea what the sirens were thinking, let alone their purpose here.

"I don't think Mashiro is the reason why they are here", said Kay in his mind. "But there is a possibility that she wants to test the strength of the children."

"But that cannot be, since she doesn't know the children are coming too..."

"Wait a minute..."

"Monarch, this is Kay. Do you copy?"

"Yes, is there any problem, Kay?", asked Monarch.

"I know this is a bit late but were you the one who gave the idea to bring Enty and others on this mission?", asked Kay.

"Wait you don't know?", asked Monarch. "It is not me, it was..."

However, before she managed to tell Kay about it, Kay suddenly intercepts her.

"All fleets, retreat immediately", said Kay throughout the communicator.

Enty, Eugen and Wales were shocked and stunned after hearing what Kay had to say. They do not understand why they have to retreat even though they can win easily.