CHAPTER 59.5 - FAREWELL, MY DEAREST (2)

"Nii-sama? Are you okay?", asked Zuikaku-chan when she saw Kay leaning against the wall, fatigue.

Kay opens his eyes and looks at Zuikaku-chan, very concerned about him. He was tired of dealing with problems around the Sakura Empire. Although Kay manages to defeat the mastermind, the Sakura Empire is in bad shape.

Some of their main buildings have been damaged and need to be rebuilt immediately. Luckily, all the children were safe thanks to Dragonoire who kept an eye on them despite being captured by the siren.

"I'm fine", said Kay. "I'm just sleepy..."

"Zuikaku-chan, please don't disturb master-sama", said Bel-chan, suddenly appears while bringing Kay a cup of coffee. "Here master-sama, a cup of coffee for you..."

"Thank you, little one", said Kay as he takes it. He takes a sip of the coffee.

"It's cold..."

Every war must have winners and losers. However, each party will suffer losses, regardless of life or money. Very painful, it is destiny that will happen every time a war breaks out.

Early that time as Monarch and the others return to Sakura Empire. The ripples on their faces seemed to be in disbelief that befell the Sakura Empire. They only left this place for a while, but the effect was very painful.

Sakura Empire has its own system for protecting itself from outsiders. It has many weapons installed around the Sakura Empire to shoot the enemies that come to attack.

But still not enough. They lack manpower. Even though Dragonoire is protecting them, the enemies still manage to sneak inside.

Monarch and the others are currently visiting Amagi at the infirmary.

"Amagi...", said Monarch as she saw her. "What happens to her?"

It takes a moment for Neptune to answer it, she hesitates.

"Her wisdom cube has been heavily damage...", said Neptune. "I afraid she can't use her rigging any longer..."

"And for worst case, she will be gone..."

They were silent, speechless.

"I'm sorry, this is my fault", said Neptune. "If I was stronger, this won't happen..."

"The night that you left, I suddenly heard several loud explosions inside Sakura Empire. Those sirens are already attacking us..."

"It's happens so fast, but thankfully, Dragonoire is with us. At least, all the children are safe but Amagi is..."

They still do not know what happens to Amagi, why she gets injured badly and unconscious. They thought sirens are the reason Amagi in that condition.

"The sirens will pay for what they have done to Amagi", said Monarch. "However, how those sirens manage to enter Sakura Empire without anyone noticing it? Sakura Empire has the technologies to detect sirens and give a warning immediately the enter the radius of the system..."

"Yeah, about that...", said Neptune.

"Someone sabotages the system", said Kay, suddenly appears in front of them. "No matter how powerful technologies, they are completely useless if someone shut down them..."

"You mean...", said Monarch.

"We will take about this later in the meeting room", said Kay. "This place isn't appropriate for us to talk about it..."

After giving them some orders, Monarch and the others left Kay with Amagi alone for a while.

Amagi was still asleep, but her face rippled in pain and suffering. Kay held Amagi's hand, kissing her.