CHAPTER 46.5 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (2) Part 2

The next day after that incident, Shoukaku-chan and Zuikaku-chan are currently waiting outside of Kay's office. They are hesitating to enter his office because they sacred Kay will be mad at them.

However, they take all the courage and kept knocking on the door but their call was not answered.

Knock...knock...knock...

After several knocking, the door opens but it isn't Kay who opens the door, it was his little maid, Bel-chan.

"Hurmm?? Oh, its Zuikaku-chan and Shoukaku-chan", said Bel-chan. "What Bel-chan can do for you?"

"Is Onii-sama here, Bel-chan?", asked Shoukaku-chan. "Seems liked Zuikaku-chan is trying to say sorry to him."

"Ohh...Ano...Master-sama just left with Amagi-sama little while ago", said Bel-chan. "It might takes some time before he returns.

"Its that so", said Shoukaku-chan. "Then, maybe we should come back later."

"You can wait inside", said Bel-chan. "I'm sure Master-sama won't be mad of you if you come to his office without his permission. He is very kind after all."

Bel-chan happily invites Shoukaku-chan and Zuikak-chan to enter Kay's office as she knew Kay won't get mad. When both of them enter, they saw Eugen-chan and Taihou-chan are already there.

"Take a seat and I will serve you some drinks", said Bel-chan.

........................

........................

........................

The sacred tree of Sakura Empire, Kay is observing Rakurai, the sword who runs amok for some unknown reasons. With Dragonoire is watching the swords, it shouldn't be a huge problem for them or the children. Although Kay seems to be hesitated to leave it here.

"Anything out of ordinary, Dragonoire?", asked Kay.

"There is nothing for you to be afraid, child", said Dragonoire. "This sword is still remain calm."

"Well, since we came here, Rakurai has been strangely behaves", said Kay. "Its liked, the sword doesn't want to fuse with my element."

"Rakurai is a special sword that has been forged by none other than yourself using the high class materials combine with hope and miracles", said Dragonoire. "Its nature is to protect the one who deserves and lend its strength for the one needed the most."

"While its true this sword is running amok, I can assure you, my child, this sword is still remains its purpose until the end of its strength."

"I'm its master and yet this sword disobey my order", said Kay.

"And the sword follows its master purpose and order", said Dragonoire. "Isn't that you believe, child?"

".......I don't understand you, Dragonoire", said Kay.

"And neither do I, child", said Dragonoire. "But perhaps, as the time goes on, you will understand somehow."

Kay sighed, without Rakurai, Kay will face some difficulties to kill the cell or any future threat as only Rakurai can withstand his element and strength. If he uses another sword or weapon, it will destroyed after a single use or more if he lucky enough.

"I guess I have to forge a new weapon until Rakurai calm down", said Kay. "It wont be as good as Rakurai but it pretty much better than using normal weapons."

As Kay is busy having a conversation with Dragonoire, Amagi finally comes towards them.

"Sorry for coming late, Kay", said Amagi. "I had a talk with Monarch and the others about this problem."