CHAPTER 69 - YOU AND I, AGAIN (1)

At night after a very difficult morning for Ironblood, lost almost half of their fleet thanks to this man named Kuroki. While Kay manages to prevent Kuroki from injuring more shipgirls, the damage is clearly too late and too much for Bismarck to handle it.

She desperately asked to consider Kuroki as their commander, but the answer is remaining the same as Kay denied her request and still consider Kuroki as their commander no matter how much the damage, he already done to them.

After all, Kuroki did what he always does since he is not a person that recklessly attack anyone. Surely someone is messing with him and attack him, causing him to loss his patience.

Because of that Kay decides not to punish Kuroki and some Ironblood shipgirls, although been warned and will receive heavy punishment if this kind of incident happen again.

"Are you still angry at me, Eugen?", asked Kay as he saw Eugen sulking as she is staring at him. "I hate to say this, but I won't change my mind no matter how many times you try to persuade me."

Eugen sighed and then she slowly approaching Kay. She then embraced him, tightly at his back as she does not want him to run away, causing Kay to become a little bit discomfort.

"Belfast will be mad if she saw you liked this, Eugen", said Kay.

"But Belfast isn't here", said Eugen. "So, it doesn't matter. You are mine alone for this night..."

"You know that I can still run, right?", asked Kay.

"Yeah, but you won't", said Eugen. "I'm still angry at you and if you try to run away, I will be very mad at you. Consider this as your redemption and we will be even..."

Kay certainly didn't like the idea but considering how evil Eugen was, she would probably do something really bad in the future if she was still mad at him. Kay sighed and relented, just letting Eugen do whatever she wanted.

Hearing Kay's answer, Eugen smiled wide and continued to hug Kay tightly, which Kay can feel her big chest pushing him.

"When you are fighting against Kuroki, you look really cool...you know...", whispered Eugen. "Protecting me from him...embracing me...and then you fought him..."

"You look very cool..."

".................."

"Cool...hah...", thought Kay.

Kay remembered something, a memory he always remembered even years later. After Kay manages to defeat his enemy in a big match, won the match and claims the victory, he rests with his friends, only for him to be embraced by a girl.

She hugged Kay's hand tightly while the others watched them. Some of them are jealous and the others chuckled to see Kay been embraced by that girl.

"This isn't a place to flirt you two. Keep that down, please?"

"I'm sorry", said Kay. "She's usually shy and doesn't do this..."

The girl stares at Kay, smiling at him cheerfully as she snuggles around Kay's arm.

"Ah, look at her...how cute..."

"Well, we will be going outside, enjoy your time...both of you..."

They all left, leaving Kay and that girl alone.

"So...cool..."

"Hurmm? I'm sorry, what?", asked Kay.

"Senpai, so cool!!", shouted the girl, feels very excited. "Very cool!!"