CHAPTER 62.5 - LOYALTY IS HONOR (4)

Azur Lane, several days later with numerous shipgirls with different factions are having tea party. Not to enjoy themselves as claiming the victory but to have a very crucial meeting.

Since Royal Navy is the host for the meeting, they really did as they please. Instead a just normal meeting, they are having a tea party style.

"Your majesty, everyone is here", said Prince of Wales.

Each leader or representative for each faction have come to this meeting. There are Nagato from Sakura Empire, Queen Elizabeth from Royal Navy, Cleveland from Eagle Union and finally Prinz Eugen from Ironblood.

Prince of Wales, Hood, Belfast, Vestal, Illustrious, Kawakaze, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Hornet and Z23 also attend the tea party.

"I can understand for Cleveland as the representative for Eagle Union because what happens to Enterprise", said Queen Elizabeth, stares at Eugen. "But for Ironblood to send just a representative for this upcoming ceremony is outrageous. Don't you understand how important the ceremony?"

"Ara such short tempered...", said Eugen. "I understand how frustrated you are about this situation, but I can assure you, we don't intent to take the ceremony too lightly. We know how important it is..."

"We are allies, after all..."

Prinz Eugen then smirks at Queen Elizabeth, eventually makes her very uneasy and unpleasant. What happens before are still fresh in their minds. The moment Crimson Axis attacks Azur Lane is beyond forgiven. They cannot just ignore and forget about it. It is impossible.

"Listen here...just because Kay forgives you, it doesn't mean...", said Queen Elizabeth.

"Alright, that's enough...", said Nagato. "Eugen, please don't cause any more trouble. We are to blame for this. As the leader of the Sakura Empire, I ask for forgiveness for my people, the reason why we betrayed the allies."

"I may not as stubborn as Ironblood, but I can assure you, I put my entire trust to you, Azur Lane."

"So you pleaded guilty?", Asked Nagato. "Hahaha ... it seems liked ..."

"No, I never say that", said Nagato. "I still believe Azur Lane can't eliminate the sirens with current technologies ..."

"What do you say!!!!", shouted Queen Elizabeth.

And another fight begins, although it will not last long since the others try to calm down both.

"How Enterprise, Vestal?", whispered Belfast.

"She still in shock, unfortunately, there is nothing I can do...", said Vestal.

"I see, it's understandable after all...", said Belfast. "He attacks master-sama, shows the hatred towards him and causes him several troubles..."

"Even though she spends so much time with him in the past..."

The intense guilt was deeply felt by Enterprise as the memories return to her. She causes him a lot of trouble, which she fears he will not forgive her.

"Master-sama wants to meet her later...", whispered Belfast.

Vestal nodded, hoping the problem could be solved finally without a hitch.

Back to Nagato and Queen Elizabeth, they are finally calm down.

"Aren't we have more important thing to discuss?", asked Eugen. "I more curious, which faction that Kay will pick...you know..."

Total silent before disaster as three of them shouting their faction's name.

"It must be Royal Navy", said Queen Elizabeth. "We are his backbone, supporting him since the beginning..."