CHAPTER 44.5 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (4) Part 2

Sakura Empire, without anyone realizing it, some fleets of sirens are already approaching them. They are just waiting for the right time to launch an attack on the Sakura Empire.

Almost half of the strength of the Sakura Empire has gone due to being involved in one mission, together with Kay.

They are in a dangerous and vulnerable situation. Some good news is, seems liked Friedrich already managed to figure up that sirens are already locking their location. She, calmly calling all the remaining priority ships to meet her.

However, only HMS Neptune, Kitakaze and Georgia are still in the Sakura Empire. With the four of them, it is impossible for them to handle the sirens and children altogether with this situation.

So, they made a plan, that is, only two of them would handle the sirens while the others would protect the children until the remaining fleets return.

They have already sent an emergency signal to Monarch, hoping she and the others will return soon, quickly.

"It's too dangerous to let the children leave", said Georgia. "It is better for them to be inside than to be attacked. At least, until the others return."

"I know, Georgia", said Friedrich. "However, these numbers are frustrating. Do you think we can handle it?"

Friedrich shows her fingers on several fleets of sirens, they numbers alone are overwhelmed Friedrich and Georgia who are assigned to give some time to others in the Sakura Empire.

"Personally, I don't know", said Georgia. "But, we don't try it yet, so, maybe we have a chance."

"Very positive I see", said Friedrich as she ready her rigging. "Now...behold our strengths, sirens!!!"

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

.........................

.........................

.........................

"Is there something bad out there, Neptune-nee?", Asked Wales-chan.

"There is nothing bad outside, Wales-chan", responded Neptune. "Don't worry, me and the others will handle it. Make sure you stay here with your friends."

"Any problem, Kitakaze-sama?"

Kitakaze's ears are pointing upwards, showing that, there are some problems right now.

"Yeah, seems liked some children are still missing", said Kitakaze.

"Should I go outside and find them?", asked Neptune. "We still have some time, before the battle begins."

"No need", said Kitakaze. "As long as they don't go outside of Sakura Empire, they should be fine. Although, I really hope they don't get attacked by any stray shots."

"Then, maybe I should go find them", said Neptune.

"You can go outside and find them, but its better for you to stay with them", said Kitakaze. "We can't let these children alone. At least, if this problem gotten worst, you still with them."

"Don't worry, even though they are children. They are the humanity's hope."

"Then, if you said so", said Neptune. "However, I really hope the missing children will be safe."

Most of children are together with Kitakaze and Neptune, hiding from the sirens while Friedrich and Georgia are battling against them. The priority ships are indeed special from others. They have several advantages against sirens, even though, their strengths are currently lackluster.