CHAPTER 44 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (4) Part 1

"Lightning Element, First Form", said Kay as he activates his element.

This is a battlefield, in order to fulfill his duty, he has no choice but to use it. He has one hundred mouths to feed and he will takes no nonsense whatsoever.

"Isn't that overkill, Kay?", Asked Georgia as she saw Kay fulls with power. "Do you need to unleash your aura to cook?"

"This ain't normal cooking, woman", said Kay. "This is a battlefield."

Kay takes the ingredients to make pancakes. In a large bowl probably enough for the children, he mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Then, he pours enough milk, eggs and oils.

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

He immediately mix the mixture until smooth. Then, he looks at the mixture, thinking that it probably good enough.

"Ano...what are you doing, Onii-sama?", asked Bel-chan, feels curious what Kay is doing.

"Cooking for breakfast, little one", said Kay, while busy preparing the ingredients. "Just wait a moment and it will be done."

"Then, can I help you?", Asked Bel-chan. "I'm a maid after all."

"Nah, just be a good girl, little one", said Kay, refusing her request to help. "You hands are too small to help me."

Bel-chan seems pretty upset, she pouts at Kay, trying to hide that she is very unhappy from Kay. However, Kay pretty much can easily reads it from her gestures.

"You are still too young to play with fire, Bel-chan", said Kay. "But, you can help me prepare the dishes for the children. Can you do it?"

"Yes, I can do it, Onii-sama", said Bel-chan happily. "Leave that to me."

Kay take a frying pan, preheat and lightly grease the pan. Then, he takes a small ratio from the batch. After a minutes, the pancakes are done.

"Well, looks very nice", said Kay. "At least the texture seems pretty good. Great job myself."

Poke ... poke ... poke ...

Kay turned around when she felt someone was poking his hands, it was Taihou-chan who was attracted to the smell of pancakes. Taihou is actually very shy to ask from Kay and she hopes that Kay can understand what she wants.

"You want to try some, little one?", Asked Kay.

Taihou-chan continued to nod at Kay, making Kay then pours some honey on top of the pancakes. Then, he cuts a little bit.

"Alright, open your mouth, Taihou-chan", said Kay while feeding some pancakes to Taihou-chan.

Yum...yum...yum...

Taihou-chan opened her mouth and ate the pancakes. After feeling a little, she then smiled cheerfully. Apparently, she really likes it.

Kay then feeds a little on Bel-chan and she also really likes it.

"It's very delicious, Onii-sama", said Bel-chan.

"Alright I guess this will ... do ...", said Kay, suddenly feels that someone is looking at him.

When Kay turned around, he saw there were many children watching him. They were actually intrigued by the smell of the pancakes and began to swarm Kay.

"Oh..god", said Kay. "Everyone, one at a time, please. You will get your breakfast."

A few minutes later...

"Alright, its done", said Kay while giving it too Bel-chan. "Give it to other, please."

Then, Kay quickly starts to make another batch of pancakes, using several pans.