CHAPTER 52.5 - MASHIRO (4)

"Mashiro !!", Kay shouted as Mashiro ran away while holding his watch.

ROARS!!

Suddenly a wolf came towards them, it looked very hungry and ferocious. The wolf seems to have been possessed, infected by the lesser cell.

"Lesser cell!!", said Kay in his mind. "Why now?"

Mashiro stopped and was shocked to see the wolf, she slowly backed away.

"Mashiro, don't move", said Kay as he slowly walks towards her. "Just stay there and let me handle it."

But Mashiro started to get scared when the wolf started to approach her and without hesitation, Mashiro tried to run towards Kay, only causing the wolf to start to pounce on her.

ROARS!!

"Lightning Element, Time Zero..."

Time seemed to pause, no, it was moving very slowly, too slow for the others to match Kay and enough time for him to reach Mashiro.

He grabs Mashiro and activates his element, flowing at his fist and starts to punch the lesser cell.

BAPP!!

He then draws the unnamed sword followed up by a single slash which killed the lesser cell in one swing.

SLASH!

"Hahh...seems liked that still more of them", said Kay in his mind. "Even though I already make sure I cleaned all of them to make sure this place safe."

"I know what I'm missing here...a barrier..."

Kay sees Mashiro who is still scared, Kay embraces her and takes back his watch. He then activates his element, taking them to another place. The throne, garden of miracle.

"Are you alright, Mashiro?", asked Kay while pets her head.

"Mashiro... alright... Mashiro... sorry", said Mashiro, feels guilty.

Mashiro opened her eyes and saw how beautiful the garden was. She had never seen such beauty, her eyes sparkled, and all fears continued to disappear.

"Mashiro... beautiful...", said Mashiro as she runs towards the garden.

Kay sighed and continued to head towards Mashiro and hold her hand, telling her to listen to what he wanted to say.

"Listen to me, Mashiro", Kay asked. "I will never leave you, but it doesn't mean I will be forever with you."

"Sometimes, we must sacrifice something, for our own good as well. I still have unfinished duties that need to be done."

"I may go for quite some time, but I promise to come back here."

"As long as Mashiro is patiently waiting for me to come back here."

"Will you promise me that you will behave and take care of yourself, Mashiro?"

Mashiro reluctantly nodded her head at Kay, having to agree that Kay would leave her for a period that Mashiro wasn't even sure how long.

"Mashiro... promise... Mashiro... will... wait", said Mashiro.

Mashiro suddenly uses the power of the siren and makes the sword held by Kay float.

"What are you doing, Mashiro?", asked Kay, shocked.

She then gives some of her power and fuses with the sword. The sword changed shape and emitted an aura very different from Kay's. It's very cold.

The unnamed sword now has its own name, Blade of Frost.