CHAPTER 68 - SMOKE AND MIRROR (3)

"Well, well, well...may I ask, a beautiful lady in front of me, why the actual fuck, I have to stay in prison here?", asked Kuroki. "I'm sure I did nothing wrong to deserve this kind of treatment..."

However, Scharnhorst and Gneisenau may not have thought so after they witnessed the incident. One must say that, this guy is a fool or just crazy.

"What kind of idiot, who just propose to a woman who just met?", asked Scharnhorst. "Not to mention, that woman is our leader. Know your place, human..."

"Now...now, it is not my fault", said Kuroki. "That girl is too beautiful, and my body can't hold on the urge to propose her. You can say, she is too charming..."

"Gehh...this human is the worst...", said Gneisenau. "Come on, let leave him here about he done something nasty to us..."

"Wait, you want to leave me alone in this prison?", asked Kuroki, surprised. "How could you be so cruel? I don't sign for this to stay alone here, surely someone can accompany me?"

"Shut up!! You don't deserve to talk after what have you done, human", shouted Scharnhorst. "You are lucky because you are his important guest, if not, we will kill immediately. Do you understand, human?"

"That face...isn't suit you, woman...", said Kuroki. "No need to be so mad..."

"This bastard!! Let's go, Gneisenau, the longer we stay here, the less patience I have to deal with him!!"

Gneisenau nods, while clicking his tongue at Kuroki. They leave Kuroki angry, but they try to hold back their feelings because Kuroki is Kay's guest and endanger Kuroki means that picking a fight with Kay, which they will never wins against him.

Kuroki slowly watching them leaving this place, consider he suddenly propose Bismarck, he never thought he will throw into prison.

"Well, I must say, it really gone what you expected, Kay", said Kuroki. "That bitches, they really think this prison can hold me...They really taken me too lightly, isn't it?"

Kuroki chuckled a little, he looked calm, but his eyes had murderous intent. He actually almost let out a killing aura, but he managed to control it.

"Can let this opportunity be wasted, I think I'll be a little impatient", Kuroki said. "After all, we don't come here to hear their talk..."

......................

......................

"I'm truly sorry for what happens", said Kay. "Anyways, it's nice to meet you again, Bismarck and Tirpitz."

"You have grown up, to think that you all become this beautiful. I must say, I am very happy..."

Kay did have some memories with Bismarck and Tirpitz when he was the guardian of Sakura Empire. Although, he never expects that Bismarck will take the role as the leader of Ironblood.

"If I think about it, she never fits to become a leader in the first place. She doesn't have any specialty", thought Kay. "Nagato, Enterprise and Queen Elizabeth have their own reason why their own factions look highly at them. But this girl...is plain, I may be cruel to say this, but she doesn't any attribute to become a leader nor lead them..."

Kay now understand why Ironblood still refuse to accept Kuroki as their leader. Bismarck failed to persuade them to accept Kuroki or at least, try to see him first and then discuss it later. No, they rejected him immediately.

Afraid of losing her position, Bismarck has no choice but to accept it. Unlike Enterprise, Nagato and Queen Elizabeth, their people believe on them to lead the factions. Yet, her own faction does not believe on Bismarck.