CHAPTER 16 - BATTLE AT THE FALLEN CITY (4)

"What do you want, Wiseman? ", asked Kay. His gesture is kind of disturbing when Wiseman unexpectedly shows himself at his back. After seeing Wiseman, Akashi is hiding behind Kay.

Wiseman is heading towards Kay, gazing at the view that Kay saw in the Fallen City. Wiseman saw that a few shipgirls from Azur Lane were seriously wounded by the Crimson Axis.

"Sending them to their grave, witnessing them, crippling your pride," Wiseman said. "I 'm right, Kay?."

"Say whatever you want, Wiseman," Kay replied. "In the first place, I never cared about their problem."

"It's good, albeit humorous, for them to believe my reason to make them obey my order"

Kay is looking at Wiseman, sending him a message about their roles in this world. He already indicates that there is no Cell roaming around here.

"There's no Cell here," Kay said. "So, let me ask you this again. What do you want, Wiseman? ".

The sky is surrounded by enemy aircraft that dominate the atmosphere. Enemies are now getting reinforcements. These girls can't handle them, because they're in bad conditions with several disadvantages.

Kaga and Admiral Hipper are going towards Essex and the others. They are trying to end the battle to achieve the victory.

"They will lose", said Wiseman. "What will you do? Do you want to ignore them by sending to their death? Or, you will help them by defeating Kaga?".

"What is your answer, Kay?".

"I will not doing neither of those two", said Kay. "I will guide them".

Wiseman laughs when he hears that. He claps several times, leaving Kay alone with Akashi.

"Then, let me enjoy the show"

.............................

"Helena, this is Kay, Commander of Azur Lane," Kay said throughout the communicator. "You've got any messages for me?."

"Yes, commander. You've got several other messages from Enterprise, Wales and Belfast, "Helena answered. "All of them seem to be very upset with the commander. Would you like me to read it for you? ".

Kay has already been told by Helena that Enterprise is against the idea and is charging him as he talks to her. She had already left the fleet, leaving the Hornet in command for the fleet.

"Belfast will punished commander after we reached home", said Helena. "And Wales......Good Luck, commander".

".....12 hours lectures from her is not bad..........compared to Belfast", said Kay. "Thank you, Helena. We will see you soon".

"Your are welcome, commander", said Helena. "Good luck, commander".

Kay put the communicator back on his watch. He decides to call Mr. Eagle to start a contingency plan if the main plan fails. Kay's going to take this burden as he never assumed the Crimson Axis had a lot of sirens in their hands.

"Wait here, Akashi," Kay said as he started to run.

Kay hops from building to another building in the direction of Kaga and the others. He saw the huge white fox that was trying to kill Essex and the others. Mr. Eagle has not been wasting any longer and has changed his form, [Flame Phoenix] to destroy the fox.

Flame surrounds its body, flying towards it. Crushing and collides against it to prevent the huge white fox.

"Time to end this mission,".