SIDE STORY (6) - ESPER

"Erm...what a nice sky, I guess", said Kuroki as he suddenly in a very unfamiliar place. "Nah, I'm just kidding. Where are we right now?"

Kuroki looks behind him and saw his other three friends. Kuroki rubbed his head as a result of what had happened to them. They were sent by Wiseman to help Kay, facilitating his work.

"Where are we now? Well, for sure we are on board", said Rex. "For more details, we are on an aircraft carrier. A Japanese one too."

"How do you know, Rex?", Asked Chen. "We've just been abandoned here."

"Well, look closely at the emblem of this ship", said Rex, pointing his finger at the Sakura Empire emblem. "Near the edge there is a Japanese emblem, probably 1940s."

"Ok...it doesn't help much but at least, we are near a Japanese ship", said Kuroki. "So...who knows how to speak Japanese? And I'm honest, the words I know are completely useless."

"That's not a big deal right now", Chen shouted. "To be sure, our purpose here is to solve the problems we have created."

"Never forget about that !!"

"Calm down first, Chen!", Kuroki shouted. "You have to understand that right now we are in a place we have never traced. None of us have forgotten what we have done!"

When Rex feels that Chen and Kuroki are starting to quarrel with each other, Rex uses his power to send Kuroki to the sea.

TAP ...

"Alright, calm down everyone", said Rex as he touched Kuroki, sending him eight meters above sea level. "No fighting here, please."

"No fighting here my ass !!", shouted Kuroki. "You just kick me here !! You are very imbecile, Rex."

Before Kuroki fell into the sea, he used his esper power.

"Release!", Said Kuroki, making him float on the sea surface. "Why am I the only one who has to be thrown into the sea?

"What do you want to wonder?", Rex asked. "Your power is very useful compared to Chen."

"What did you say? Can you repeat it again, you bastard?", Chen asked.

Rex managed to calm them both down, at least for the time being.

After identifying their environment, they continue to wake up and help each other. Chen held out his hand to a very quiet man, Lucian.

"Are you okay, Lucian?", Chen asked.

Lucian just nodded his head and continued to get up, keeping quiet.

"There ...", Lucian whispered. "A woman is looking at us."

After Chen heard what Lucian had said, he continued to activate his esper power. Some swords wrapped in chains floated above him.

Chen kept looking in the direction Lucian was saying and he could see a woman in a red kimono walking towards them.

"Who are you? Introduce yourself now !!", Chen shouted.

"Wait, no need to shout at her", said Rex. "Not that the woman even understands what you are saying."

Rex, Chen and Lucian continue to watch the woman and in their thoughts there is only one.

"Wow, that chest is pretty huge and stack", said the three of them in their hearts. "Wait a minute, there is no time for that."

"Welcome, shikikan's guests", said the woman. "My name is Taihou, from Sakura Empire."

"What?", The three of them asked at the same time.

When Taihou bowed his head, the three of them could see Taihou's chest, very attractive.

"......................."

They looked elsewhere. However, they forgot someone was still at sea.

BANG!!

"Did i miss something?", Asked Kuroki as he jumps from the sea to the ship. When Kuroki turned his head to them, he could see Taihou's beauty.

"....................."

Her chest to be exact.

Kuroki without further ado continued to head towards Taihou, and uttered words of love to Taihou.

"Will you marry me, miss beauty?", Asked Kuroki, making confession at her.

Taihou looked at Kuroki and laughed a little. Then, she smiled at him.

"I apologize but I already have someone I love", said Taihou. "He is the only one in my heart."

"Nah, he just joking", said Rex and Chen. "Don't take him seriously."

After hearing what Taihou said, Kuroki continued to look at him.

"What! Who?", Asked Kuroki.

"It's shikikan-sama!", Said Taihou. "Or his name is Kay".

"What! Every single time! Every girl I tried, it's always him", Kuroki shouted." Damn you Kay !!! "

"...................."

They all remained silent until they thought something behind Taihou's words.

"Wait, do you said Kay?", asked Kuroki. "How do you know him?"

"What kind of question is that, you idiot", said Chen. "If she knew him then it's better for us."

"I'm sorry for being an idiot but we just come here, idiot", said Kuroki. "Aren't we should be more suspicious on her?"

When Kuroki and Chen start fighting, Rex touches Kuroki and sends him using his power. Eight meters above sea level, as usual.

"Oh my god, every ******* time!!!", shouted Kuroki. "Why just only me!!!!"

Rex, Chen and Lucian continue to look at Taihou, thinking of finding a certainty. Suddenly, Chen got an idea.

"I have an idea," Chen said. "If what Taihou said is true, she will definitely know this answer."

"What it is, shikikan's guest?", Asked Taihou.

Chen whispered to Taihou, asking her a question. Upon hearing the question, Taihou smiled and whispered back to him. Then, both of them smiled and giggled.

BAPP....

A strong handshake between them two.

"She's good and I can vouch for her", said Chen. "Welcome to the team, Taihou."

Lucian and Rex are staring at each other. They nodded and continued to believe Chen.

"Well, I trust you, Chen", said Rex.

"Chen ... trust", said Lucian.

BAMM !!!

"Are you kidding me", said Kuroki as he lands on the ship again. "Why can you believe him easily but not me?"

They ignored him obviously.

"Every single time!!!", shouted Kuroki. "Well, can you tell me at least why you know him, lady Taihou?"

They are waiting for Taihou's answer. If their guess are correct, it's indeed about The Cell that roaming in this world. With Kay already comes here early than them, at least they will got some info. Unfortunately, they didn't see Kay here with Taihou.

"There is something you need to do", said Taihou happily. "Don't worry, you will meet shikikan-sama next time, as soon as possible."

"Until then, you better prepare, my guests."

"Hehehe....hehehe....hehehehe."