VISITORS (1) - A MEANINGFUL INTRODUCTION

In a different location, a room full of books, a library, but not a normal library. This library is much larger, much bigger, so it can be lost. A young man can be seen in a section of this library. His looks are considered young, but people have said that we cannot judge people of age by their looks.

A man sitting on a comfortable chair, reading a book while drinking a cup of tea. He's just focused on reading those specific books, so he doesn't notice someone staring at him.

After a moment, he turned around and saw it.

"A visitor?" said the man. "Well, this is pretty unusual. Sit down, make yourself comfortable and think like your home." Then he keeps reading the books, ignoring the visitor.

The visitor sits and stares silently at the man before the man begins talking.

"People don't just come to watch," said the guy. "There's nothing here, as you can see, except the books."

"There's nothing remarkable about this library here, but this is my favorite place for me," said the man. "So, what are you going to ask me?"

The visitor continues asking the man a few questions.

"Who is Kay?" said the man. "Just a typical human being, and nothing in particular."

The visitor appears disappointed with his responses.

"Well, if you think that man pick your interest, I will tell you more about him," said the man. "Kay is a human from another world. There are many types of humans in that world that might you want to know more."

"Human who acquire general ability, the most powerful human being, but minorities, among others, an Element. There are only ten kinds of them, but they are the stronger ones, and lighting is one of those.

"Human who learns specific abilities, strong but restricted abilities, corresponds to the Element, an Esper. They may be variants of the Element, but they are still stronger than the average person"

"Human who are friends with monsters and animals, they alone are weaker, but their partners make them stronger, Tamer. They are capable of using their partner 's strength as their own. Many of the Elements have their own partner, and you can expect Kay to have his own partner with him right now.

"Finally, the weakest and most ordinary, nothing remarkable about them, but their story makes them beautiful, the Innocent."

"Well, that's the background story of Kay 's world," said the man. "All I can tell you is that Kay is an Element, the greatest human being, capable of using lightning abilities. That's what I can tell you right now."

Visitors are continuing to ask the man another question.

"What's he doing at Azur Lane?" said the man. "It's just a regular job. People should take their responsibility if they make a mistake. So, he's just doing his own duty at Azur Lane. Nothing remarkable about that."

The visitor seems puzzled and asks the man another question.

"What is his duty?" said the man. "To find something, either killing them or captured them is not my concern. So long as they are not at Azur Lane anymore, I really don't care what kind of determination that Kay would do.

"What other question, my visitor? "The man asked," You can ask me anything but answer on the merit of my experience.

The visitor asks the man another question.

"Why Azur Lane," the man said. Then, the man laughs politely at the visitor and smiles.

"Maybe there's a monster or it's just a coincidence. You may say anything you want, but this kind of question is easier for you to understand yourself."

"You'll learn as the story progresses............."

"Until then, see you again, my visitor............."

"We will each other again........."