CHAPTER 25 - LOVE, HATRED AND EMOTIONS (1)

There are obvious feelings from the both factions as the fleets return to Azur Lane after the major battle against Sakura Empire. Either just a simple concerns in their heart, waiting for them to return safely. Or, just a pure victory from them when they returned.

The Royal Navy, painful waiting for them to return safely. Hoping Kay and the others don't get injured as they heard from Helena that the others had gone missing at that night. Although Kay managed to safe them from the mirror sea, words said that they heard another problems arise.

The Eagle Union waiting for the victory from them. There are some still believes the others safety are main priorities, but most of them are quite ignorant about that part. Blind with only victory in their eyes.

"They have returned!!", shouted Glasgow to Illustrious. "The fleets have returned and currently at the port, Illustrious-sama."

Illustrious has been ordered to stay by Kay. She is currently has the highest authority and responsible at Azur Lane.

After hears that report from Glasgow, Illustrious sit from the chair and starting to go to the port without wasting any time. Unicorn also decides to follow her.

............

............

A few minutes later, she arrived at the port and she saw plenty of Royal Navy and Eagle Union girls already there. They are obediently waiting for the others to return.

"Queen Elizabeth has arrived!!", shouted Warspite. "We, Royal Navy and Eagle Union fleets have returned to Azur Lane with Commander Kay 's permission!."

Queen Elizabeth and the others shipgirls are returned without any injuries or casualties. There are sound of relieves for some girls especially Vestal and Illustrious.

"Sorry for leaving you alone, Illustrious", said Queen Elizabeth. "I hope there is no bad happens here".

"Don't worry, my majesty", said Illustrious. "Commander already ordered me to protect this place and I will do anything to reply his trust."

"So, may I ask what's the result of the battle, my majesty?".

Illustrious saw Queen Elizabeth 's expressions suddenly changes.

"About that...I think we better talk inside, Illustrious", said Queen Elizabeth.

Personally, Illustrious doesn't thought too much about the result. However, she can see the gloomy feeling from Eagle Union. She knew the result is not what they hoping for.

"Where are the other shipgirls, my majesty?", asked Illustrious as she still looking for the others who are still missing. "I also don't see commander with you. Is there something bad happens to them?."

"Wales, Belfast, Javelin and Laffey are being ordered by commander to stay with him", answered Queen Elizabeth. "Don't worry too much. That commander can lives by himself without us helping him."

"In fact, we are very lucky as he managed to save us before its too late".

................

................

................

After several days passed, Kay and the others shipgirls have arrived at Azur Lane and currently at the port.

The others already waiting for them, but they really don't expected that Kay, Belfast and Wales are giving a very nerve wrecking vibes. They can compromise Belfast and Wales. As they are looking at Kay, his eyes gave a bad feeling. No one even dares to look at his eyes more than a second.