VISITORS (10) - THE WAY HE ACTED

"Ah, welcome back, my guest", said the man. "Is been a while isn't? Now, please take a seat and make yourself comfortable."

"So, lets begin what we always did, recall what we had past through and understand the truth behind the words."

"Let us recall back about the voice that Kay heard, every single day and every time he wakes up from the dream."

Since coming here, Kay kept hearing the voice, asking for help. She keeps begging and begging, without no sign to stop.

"So, the voice he kept hearing is a girl voice. That is a fact we already known, but who's voice is that the main question here. It can be Zuikaku, it also can be Belfast."

"But why he kept hearing that voice is also mystery to us. There is probably something that lead him to hear the voice."

"Let's not talking about that too much, because we still missing several parts to solve it."

"Now, it was relaxing story, isn't? No big fight, no despair, etc or whatsoever."

Pretty much what's happening to Sakura Empire is pure bliss, happy and relaxing. The children can play happily, learning smoothly and practice with their own pace. Different from the situation that will happens when they grownups.

"It isn't coincidence that Sakura Empire is in a blessing state", said the man. "Kay already make sure that nothing can hurt the children as long as he there."

"And that is the reason why he didn't make any progress at all since coming there."

"The cell is still there, hiding around that world."

"..................."

"Well, its fine", said the man. "He can take all the time he needs, as long as he finishes his duty."

"Let's move on, shall we?"

The man suddenly takes out three swords out of nowhere. The swords are Rakurai, Red Crowned Crane and the unnamed sword.

"It a shame that Rakurai began to serve little Zuikaku", said the man. "But it was also making sense since Zuikaku deserves use it. The reason why Rakurai choose that child because she needed the most compare to Kay"

"If you remember, only chosen one can use Rakurai and the fact this sword became unstable, is because of her."

When little Zuikaku tried to touch Rakurai, it become unstable and run amok. Thanks to Kay, nobody injured. However, Rakurai had been seal at the sacred tree of Sakura Empire.

"And the rest, you already know it", said the man. "In the end, little Zuikaku capable to hold the sword and uses it as please."

"Which making someone jealous."

Enty-chan became jealous because Kay treated her little bit different from the others. To be fair, Enty-chan wants Kay to be kind as he acts with Bel-chan, Eugen-chan and the others. She wants that attention from him.

"A little bit childish, isn't?", asked the man. "That's how a child always act and of course, Enterprise is still a child. No matter how superior she is compared to others around her age, a child will be acted like a child."

"The good news is...the problem is already been solved."

"Although Kay probably has to accept to be called 'papa' by Enterprise. It was his problem and I don't care about it."

"Now, what I'm curious about are the fact that he managed to go and return just a few hours, with injuries that threaten his life."

"There a lot of things that I don't wish to share with you, because some of you may not prepared with truth behind his actions."

"It's beautiful in the surface, but rotten to death at the bottom."

Sometimes, truth is better to be kept closed and never be open unless someone is ready to accept.

"There a lot things happen to him", said the man. "And I don't wish to discuss this matter."

"However, if you are interested, then I'm delighted to tell you."

"Of course, if you really want to hear it."

The man starts to stand up and walking towards the door.

"I can give you some hint about it", said the man. "Let see...It all begins with this..."

"The future is bound by rules and the rules must be adhered to. We can't change the future without following the rules and those who break them, are considered a threat, facing trials that never be ended."

"And he is...a dangerous man."

"The place, where he belongs."

............................

............................

............................

"That's for today, my guest."

"You'll learn as the story progresses."

"Until then, see you again."

"Because I knew, we will meet each other again"