CHAPTER 45 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (1) Part 1

"Kay......"

"Kay......"

"Kay....wakes up...please..."

"..............."

"Help me..."

"Kay!!"

!!!!!

Kay then opened his eyes and woke up. He then looked around and found out he was still in the room, in the Sakura Empire.

He rubbed his head slowly and thought about the voice.

"Again? What was that?", asked Kay in his mind. "Someone is calling my name, several times, asking for help."

"But, who owns that voice? Who is that girl?"

"..................."

"Master-sama?"

Kay looked at the voice and saw, Bel-chan who was worried about Kay. She was actually waiting for Kay to wake up, watching him happily. Until she saw Kay wake up suddenly, making her feel worried.

"Are you all right, Master-sama?", asked Bel-chan. "Master-sama seems just having a nightmare."

Pat...

"Nothing wrong, Bel-chan", said Kay while petting her head. "It just...it just that, I'm tired."

"Then, master-sama needs more rest?", asked Bel-chan. "Master-sama can sleeps on my lap while I'm singing for you."

Bel-chan seems pretty happy to said that.

"Nah, I will wake up, before Amagi comes to my room and drag me somewhere", said Kay as he wakes up from his futon. "Do I have something to do for today, Bel-chan?"

"....I forget, hehe", said Bel-chan, she too busy looking at Kay and forgets everything. "Wait here, master-sama. I will bring you a document about your schedule for today."

Bel-chan continued to get up and ran out, heading towards Kay's office. Seeing Bel-chan disappear from his sight, Kay gets up and gets ready. He wears his usual outfits and then, looking at mirror. He sighed, and continued to close his hoodie.

"It's been a month...since I came here", said Kay. "Something still remain the same, and something changed."

"But, my responsible, still unchanged."

The door closed, and Kay walks away from his room.

...........................

...........................

...........................

"Good morning, Onii-sama", said several children that Kay met on his way to his office.

"Good morning", said Kay. ""Where do you want to go, little one?"

"Cafeteria!!", shouted the children. "Come with us Onii-sama, come eat together with us !!"

Before Kay could respond to their invitation, Amagi intercept him and telling the children that Kay is busy.

"Please don't disturb Kay too much, children", said Amagi. "Now, please go to cafeteria quickly, you have something to do after eating."

After seeing and hearing what Amagi said, the children continued to nod their heads and ran towards the cafeteria quickly.

"Please don't run", said Amagi. "These children, I swear someone will get hurt from that."

"You sure that I'm busy, Amagi?", asked Kay. "I'm sure that at least, I have a little bit of time before a meeting with Monarch."

"Please don't spoil these children too much, Kay", said Amagi. "These children are crucial for our future. If they slack and having too much, I afraid that something bad will happens to them."