CHAPTER 8 - FIRST OPERATION (4)

The first cell in Azur Lane is already defeated by Kay. The intruder and the creature that doesn't belong here, just shouldn't be here. That's why there's Kay here.

To fix the problem, to solve the task, and to eliminate these creatures. However, four of them are still wandering around here. At that moment, the newborn has already created a massive problem for this world, and what about the other "cells." It could have caused an outcry.

At first, Kay wants to kill "The Cell" in silence without anyone realising the present of these creatures. But now, it's unlikely. In particular, Zuikaku and Shoukaku have already met this cell.

Kay's really tired. More problems come directly to him without having managed to think about it. He can only hope that he can solve this problem without sacrifices and casualties.

Kay is also carrying Zuikaku liked a bride-style. He's very thankful that he's managed to kill "The Cell" that quickly. 'He rubbed Zuikaku hair and relieved a sigh. She was unconscious because she was severely injured.

"Let me give you a first aid," Kay said. He's going to take out the serum and attempt to inject it into Zuikaku. Nonetheless, he stops halfway.

"Is it okay for me to inject her first? "Asks Kay. "Well, they 're human, so I don't really think that's going to cause any problems. He's going to give first aid to Zuikaku. Bandages her wounds to ease the pain.

"Alright, I hope this is meant to do the job," Kay said. "Let me take you back to the surface."

Kay is looking at his surroundings. The cave is still intact, so it may be a challenge for them. He's got to take Zuikaku with him in particular.

"This could be a problem," Kay said. "We 're all underwater and far from the surface. First, let me double check before I move on".

Kay steps his right foot, activates the element. There is a lightning shock wave, analyzing the cave. As he investigates the area, he picks his sword, which still clings to the ground.

The loud roars can be heard as it echo in the cave. Kay is ready to pick another fight, as he knew it was his target, "The Cell."

"Where am I now? "In a weak voice, Zuikaku asked. The loud roars are likely to wake her up. She was already been carrying by Kay, but she was less aware of it.

The loud roar get louder and louder as it close the distances between Kay and the "Cell." A few seconds later, it was seen in front of Kay and Zuikaku.

A giant black serpent.

The "Cell" staring at Kay remains silent as it watches its prey. Kay is also silent as he's ready to fight "The Cell." And yet "The Cell" did something else that Kay could not figure out.

Bammm ...... Bammm ...... Baamm.

The black serpent crushing the cave, weakening its structure, and causing the cave to collapse as many rocks and rabbles fell.

"You 're kidding me! "Kay said that. He almost lost his balance when the cave was about to be destroyed. He activates his element as he attempts to destroy the serpent.

The serpent ran away after trying to destroy the cave, as its knew it could not defeat Kay right now. Or is it the instinct of the animal? But right now, that's not the problem.

"Come here, you dumb cell," Kay shouted. "It 's certainly a really smart cell. There's no way a newborn would do that.

"First, I need to get away. This cave can't hold any longer.

He 's looking at Zuikaku as she's really confused right now. He may be able to get away quickly if he's alone. There is no way, however, that he will leave Zuikaku behind.