FACTS (C57)

Fact about Azur Lane Wiseman which will update time to time. Enjoy the fact.

Number 1:

The title for this fanfic is very odd, despite it has 'Wiseman' in its title, Wiseman himself only appears less than one percent for the last 56 chapter. In fact, compared to Kay, he almost appears in all chapter.

The reason is remained as a mystery.

Number 2:

Kay has a lot of weapons in his disposal. However, there are four swords that appear in this fanfic have names. Only three of the four swords that Kay often uses are:

Rakurai (used by Zuikaku after Kay saves her), Red-Crowned Crane (forged by Kay in Arc 3 but Zuikaku uses it at first, before Kay uses it) and The Blade of Frost (the unnamed sword that forge by Kay but fuses by Mashiro's power).

The fourth sword is DragonLair, only make an appearance in Chapter 40.

Number 3:

One of the Kay's strongest attack is Transient Light which appears in Chapter 40. This is attack however, has seven requirements that need to be fulfill before he can use it.

One of the requirements is, the enemy must consider as threat of humanity. Until Chapter 56, rumor said that Kay has uses this attack more than once.

Number 4:

The battle between Kay and The Cell only last for 5 minutes, in fact, the first cell that Kay encounters is much shorter. This indicating that the cell is much much weaker than Kay, but it is still stronger than any shipgirls.

This is also the reason why Yui (one of the authorities) tries to capture Kay because he is more dangerous than the cell.

Number 5:

Most of the children and adults shipgirls from Sakura Empire faction called Kay with -sama in the end. Bel-chan and Eugen-chan is the most unique as they called Kay: Master-sama and Nii-nii.

Zuikaku calls Kay differently. At first, she called Kay as Onii-sama. After two years, she called Kay as Nii-sama. Amagi said Zuikaku is having a tantrum or puberty.

Enty called Kay as papa, while Mashiro and her minions called Kay as father.