VISITORS (3) - ENORMOUS POWER COMES WITH HUGE RESPONSIBILITY

"I see you're here, my guest," said the man. "Please, sit down and make yourself as home."

"The foxes sisters are really playing inside your mind," said the man. "Documenting false information and lying to Nagato shows something wrong with their leadership and power."

Nagato and the others possibly knew that Akagi and Kaga were lying to them. So, is there any excuse to let Akagi and Kaga behave as they please?

The visitor asked the man about their decision as Nagato and the others did not punish Akagi and Kaga for their failure and negligence.

"It's pretty simple, my guest," said the man. "It's about their classification. Akagi and Kaga are aircraft carriers. I think you already knew the answer".

With time flown, the battleship is no longer as powerful as the aircraft carrier. The definitions of strength are just not pure 'strength', they are about reliability in the war.

"It doesn't mean they 're stronger by any means," said the man. "Nagato, too, did not help herself with this issue. You don't need to worry too much about any of it".

Then the man took out a sword. The sword seems to be a kind of ordinary weapon compared to others.

"The sword I hold is very typical," said the man. "Nothing unique about it."

"But one person manages to make it stronger."

"The lightning element, Ryu Kay".

"And the one who carries his sword, none other than Zuikaku."

As already mentioned, Rakurai is a special sword that depends on its master. If the master is stronger, then the sword must follow. However, it only indicates that the sword is only effective for a stronger individual. Which was considered to be a worthless weapon.

Yet, strength is not just a description of 'strong'. But most of the people don't see it. As they just judge by the face.

"Thanks to him, the future has already changed," said the man. "Well, as long as he abides by the law, I don't think something horrible can happen."

The visitor is asking the man about the rule. Before Kay came to the world of Azur Lane, he had already made an agreement for him to come here. There is no way that Kay has managed to come here without any consequences. His existence has already changed the world.

"There's no need for me to tell you," said the man. "But I'm going to tell you anywhere."

"Some of them, I mean some of them."

"He can not kill any living thing that might have an impact on the world."

"This rule is probably a major problem for him to accept, particularly they 're at war with each other."

With several factions in war, Kay possibly had to face several of them and ended up killing all of them to fulfill his responsibility. Prinz Eugen is perhaps the best example because he tried to finish her before he changed his mind at the last moment.

"However, this rule has some kind of loop," said the man. "Injury and killing are not the same thing. It's true that hurting people could end up killing them, but as long as she or he isn't dead, I don't really care".

"He can only kill his enemies, The Cell that is still roaming around Azur Lane," said the man. "And that's the answer to your next question, my guest."

In order to become commander of the Azur Lane, the commander must be fully responsible. The commander must has a strong ambition and leadership for the girls to follow. There is no need for Kay to prove himself as he is indeed are powerful enough compare to others. But his commitment and determination are not the same as those girls hope for.

"He also manages to get the Royal Navy to support him and follow him, isn't that strange?", The man asked. "However, there must be a justification for the Royal Navy to accept him as their commander."

"People don't trust a stranger easily. It's the same thing as love, my guest.

Although the Royal Navy supports him, the Eagle Union is a little different as their leader, who refuses to recognize Kay. Some girls from the Eagle Union didn't really care and still trust him, but they still show their devotion to their leader.

Kay has just been a commander for a couple of weeks. It makes sense, though, if someone still opposes him. Well, I don't think he's ever concerned about this problem. He probably thought that as long as no one disturbs his duties, he would seek to lead them to glory.

"He doesn't come here to become their commander," said the man. "But this kind of setup is more interesting and entertaining."

The visitor nodded to the man. Since the visitor has already received the answers, the visitor is trying to leave.

"Can I ask you a question before you go? ", The man asked.

"What do you think about Kay 's personality".

"............................"

"In a world full of beautiful girls, he can at least pretend to enjoy it. Yet he appears to disregard it".

"He needs to concentrate, because he's alone in the world."

"With nobody to remind him."

"................................"

"Now, that's all my guest...................."

"You'll learn as the story progresses............."

"Until then, see you again, my visitor............."

"We will meet each other again........."