CHAPTER 39 - THE CELL AND OROCHI (3)

"AKAGI!!!!!"

They yell at Akagi, telling her to stop even though they know it doesn't mean anything. Their anger erupted, they felt that they were too weak. Too weak to beat Akagi in their own hands.

The missiles were released into the sky, heading for Sakura Empire and Azur Lane, fast.

"Sayonara, Sakura Empire and Azur Lane", said Akagi. "May your downfall be the sacrifice for Amagi."

....

Time seems to stop for a moment, no, it's like moving too slowly. Too slowly caused Zuikaku to hear a voice that she hoped to hear again.

"You should do whatever you want to do, Zuikaku."

"As long as it's your own decision."

"And not from the others."

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

They see and can feel a strong aura coming from the direction of Zuikaku. A few lightning flashes past Zuikaku, coming from Rakurai. Zuikaku's eyes turned a little yellow.

"Zuikaku...", said Shoukaku.

Zuikaku looked at Shoukaku, smiling at her. Shoukaku shed tears and nodded at Zuikaku. She knew what Zuikaku was going to do, and her end might end in tragedy.

"I'm sorry, Shoukaku...everyone", said Zuikaku. "Goodbye and take care of Sakura Empire."

Zuikaku deploys one of her plane and jumps into it, flying and moving towards the missiles. Fortunately, the missiles still close to each other, making its perfect for Zuikaku to destroy it in one attack.

Zuikaku bit her lip, thinking of the effect it would have on her when she attacked the missiles. She will die, leaving everything in this world. But, she doesn't care, all for her beloved friends and allies.

Zuikaku gathers all the energy and flows to Rakurai. Some lightning surrounded Zuikaku as she tried to destroy the missiles in one single attack.

Zuikaku swung Rakurai, shouting to boost her spirits. She wasn't alone because she knew Kay's spirit was with her. Everything was not just her and she did it willingly.

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

"Liked a Star Fell to Earth!!!", shouted Zuikaku.

SLASH!!!

.......................

.......................

.......................

BOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ahh...at this time, I really hope I see your face again, Kay", said Zuikaku. "I really hope I can hold your hands again."

"Our meetings are nothing but sweet memories for me, Kay."

"Thank you for showing something that I never saw."

"Thank you for telling something that I never thought."

"Thank you, for being my first love."

"...goodbye, Kay....."

BLAST!!!

The missiles exploded, thanks to Zuikaku's attacks. Its blast hit Zuikaku which is within its radius. The thick fog appears from the blast, blocking all their sight.

.........................

Those who saw Zuikaku's courage shouted his name several times.

"ZUIKAKU!!! WHY!! WHY IT'S ALWAYS YOU!!!