SIDE STORY (5) - BITTER SWEET CARAMEL WITH LITTLE BIT CHOCOLATE

Prinz Eugen gazed Kay from his back, slowly and approaching him. Then, she whispered at his ear with smooth yet charming talk.

"Are you sure you don't want to do anything at this defenceless girl", whispered Prinz Eugen.

Then, she slowly yet charming, hugging and embracing Kay 's back. With her smooth skin and indeed an impressive chest, Kay can feels it as Prinz Eugen is trying so hard to make him noticed.

"I don't mind if it is you, Kay", whispered Prinz Eugen.

"................................."

Kay doesn't utter a response as he trying to release himself from Prinz Eugen 's hands. When he manages to free himself, he pinches Prinz Eugen 's cheek a little bit hard.

"That's a brave action from you, Eugen", said Kay while pinching her. "However, there is something that you should never joke about".

Kay said that with rather sad emotion, then he releases his hands from Prinz Eugen. Kay doesn't knows either Prinz Eugen is serious or joking with him. Nevertheless, he in fact knows, that there is something you should never taking light about that matters.

"Ouch....you're really not playing around when you....", said Prinz Eugen.

When she tries to look at Kay, she saw his eyes that shown his emotions with this situation. When she saw his eyes, she feels embarrassed a little. She manages to hide it before Kay realizes it.

"Now....I want to sleep", said Kay while trying to lay on the bed. "If you have nothing more....".

Prinz Eugen suddenly hold Kay and sit on top of him. Her face is close to Kay as he can hears her breaths. Kay is very surprised with Prinz Eugen since he can't believes that she is dares enough to do it.

"Eugen, what are you doing?", asked Kay.

"I never said I'm joking, Kay", said Prinz Eugen. "In fact, I'm serious".

"When I first met you, I thought you just a human that wants to intervene with our plan. I thought you just as stupid as the other Azur Lane".

"When you humiliated me at the Fallen City, I thought I never had a chance again. But, you just let us go. That's very new to us".

"When you kidnapped Hipper, I thought you will tortured her. Yet, nothing bad happens at her. In fact, she seems pretty happy there. She told me everything you done to her, your kindness never discriminate anyone".

Prinz Eugen slowly touches Kay's hairs, her expression is very happy and Kay can determine her charms toward him.

"When you suddenly heading towards the battle alone, I felt very concern and worried about you. It took several for us to reach you and I thought you're already gone, but...."

"You just stand there, in the middle storm....proudly and patiently waiting for the others to return".

"My heart felt very excited that time".

Prinz Eugen suddenly hugged Kay and whispered at his ear. Kay just letting Prinz Eugen does what she wants and obediently listened to her.

"I also heard from Hipper that Eagle Union hates you so much, even though you already shown your abilities and strength to them. Yet, they still throw you".

"You strength are wasted for them".

"We, Ironblood can give you more than enough for you to brag at them. We will show you....our loyalty to you, Kay"

"..........................."

"And lastly, I'm really not joking with you, Kay", whispered Prinz Eugen. Then she looks at Kay's face with a pretty smile that can charms anyone.