CHAPTER 47 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (3) Part 1

TAP !!

The sound of arrows piercing the wooden boards, right at the bullseye. Every arrow that is shot, every time it is right on target.

One of the exercises they usually do in the morning, some manage to shoot exactly the target and some miss every single target. However, almost all of them, didn't manage to shoot exactly the target for all the shoot they made. And of course, except this little girl.

The little girl, herself is a prodigy. The best among the best around her ages. She is, none other than Enterprise.

TAP!! TAP!! TAP!!

Every child who sees the greatness of Enterprise feels very excited. They didn't think anyone around their age could shoot at all targets accurately.

"That was awesome, nee-san", said Hornet-chan happily.

"It's good to see you doing well, Enty-chan", said Yorktown.

"...Thank you very much, nee-san", said Enty-chan.

"................"

"I'm, what they called, a prodigy",

"A little shipgirl who superior than the others, the best among the best, the smartest, cute, discipline, be an examples for others to follow and many things."

Enty-chan often became the main attention due to her capabilities even though she is still young. She also has a good personalities with good attitudes that helps her increasing her charms.

At first, she doesn't care too much because she only does it based on what they ask for.

Of course the others are praising her and some of them are quite jealous on her. It is good competition as the children are trying their best to surpass her. Although, some of them realize, it was impossible task after all to surpass her and give up before the race begins.

Enty-chan is usually the happiest child among the children. She never saw anyone happier than her since coming her. She always get the praise, get the best luck and many others.

And yet, she saw someone is smiling happily. Not because she manages to surpass Enty-chan, but because of that human, Kay.

Every time that human around her, she seems very happy. But, its not ends there as the others children seems happy with him around them. It started from Bel-chan, and then Eugen-chan, and then their number increase.

Enty-chan doesn't understand. She is wondering why they are happy and smiling even though they aren't better than her.

"What's wrong, Enty-chan?", asked Yorktown.

Before Enty-chan managed to answer Yorktown's question, a loud noise interrupted them. Both of them are looking at the source and saw Kay come to the practice place.

Some children greeted Kay happily.

"May I help you, Kay?", asked Monarch.

"Nah, I'm just talking a stroll", said Kay. "And also, running from a certain fox."

"Oh...I see", said Monarch. "You can watch these children practice if you want. They seems happy to see you though."

Enty-chan and Yorktown saw Kay talking to the Monarch while entertaining the children who came towards him. They also see Bel-chan standing by Kay's side, possibly following him here.

"Nii-chan seems kind to us", said Yorktown. "Probably the nicest compare to everyone here. He also not discriminate anybody"

"You think?", said Essex-chan who suddenly appears. "From what I saw, he always favor all factions except Eagle Union. For Example, Bel-chan from Royal Navy, Eugen-chan from Ironblood and the crane sisters from Sakura Empire. He never shows his kindness to Eagle Union.