CHAPTER 66.5 - JEALOUSY OF A MAIDEN (4)

Inside a dark room, Zuikaku is sitting alone, embracing herself. Seeing Kay suddenly makes a move towards Eugen makes her heart hurts for unknown reason. She also sees Eugen's surprised face as Kay slowly approaches her, touching her lips and kisses her forehead.

The moment Zuikaku saw it, she runs away, away from them. She does not know why she runs away; her legs move by themselves and now she is here. Sitting in the dark room, alone by herself.

"Why I'm here again...?", thought Zuikaku. "Ah, yeah, I'm running away...away from them..."

Zuikaku wonders, why she keeps running away. She usually not a person to run away from any challenge she has to pass through, but seeing Kay and Eugen, she does not have any courage to face them.

She hesitates as seeing Kay with other women hurts her heart. Yet, this girl cannot do anything except to only accepts it. Her only weakness that she cannot tells Kay her true feelings.

Zuikaku is not as bold as Eugen, using skinship to attract Kay although it is usually will not work on Kay. Zuikaku also not persistent as Belfast, always stays beside Kay even though Kay against it. Yet, Belfast always wins, and Kay just let her stay beside him.

Zuikaku also not hardcore as Taihou, manages to make Kay notices her and watches her. Although, the reason is because Kay knows Taihou will cause him a lot of trouble if he does not watch her.

These girls are special, manage to catch Kay's eyes from their own charms but Zuikaku, she got nothing. The reason why she has a friendly term with Kay because she always in trouble and Kay has to save her so many times.

The feeling is always from Zuikaku, she really loves him. But as for Kay, he may think her as nothing but a girl that always in trouble.

"Maybe if I become liked Eugen, he at least notices me...", thought Zuikaku. "But, I'm not as girly as her, beautiful as her, in fact, I'm a little bit tomboyish."

"Failing in love...is very hard..."

Zuikaku closes her eyes, trying to calm down only to hear someone is shouting at her. A little girl, suddenly embraces her while smiling cheerfully.

"Mama...mama, Amagi-chan is here...", said Amagi-chan, embraces Zuikaku.

"Amagi-chan! Ah, I'm sorry for leaving you", said Zuikaku as she embraces Amagi-chan tightly. "Are you alright?"

"Amagi-chan is fine", said Amagi-chan as she holds Zuikaku's hand. "Amagi-chan wants to meet papa..."

Zuikaku becomes silent, she hesitates but she then smiles at Amagi-chan and tells her that she will bring her to meet Kay.

"Now, there you are..."

A familiar voice, echoing inside the room. Zuikaku and Amagi-chan already know the owner of the voice, after all, it is Kay.

"Kay! Wha...What are you doing here?", asked Zuikaku.

"Searching for you, nothing more", said Kay as he approaches Zuikaku, flicking her forehead. "Did something happen?"

"No...nothing happens", said Zuikaku.

Kay stares at Zuikaku as he knows that Zuikaku is lying. However, he does not want to pursue any further.

"If there is any problem, I can lend some help, Zuikaku", said Kay. "As long as you tell me..."

Zuikaku nods at Kay but does not want to tell him. Kay eventually goes to Amagi-chan and holds her hand.

And suddenly, Zuikaku embraces him from the back. Kay can feel Zuikaku's chest push his back, leaning toward him. She embraces Kay tightly, feels liked she does not want to release Kay from her grips.