CHAPTER 59 - FAREWELL, MY DEAREST (1)

Amagi slept soundly, at least her condition was no worse than before. However, it was only a matter of time before she collapsed.

Kay rubs Amagi's face and carries her with him.

"It is time to finish this...", said Kay.

There are still a lot of sirens here at the Sakura Empire. The battle is still going on and Kay will use his element to end it.

Kay lifts his hand, unleashes the lightning element towards his hand. He tries to focus in order to end this useless fight.

Zapp!! Zapp!! Zapp!!

"Guardian Swords...", said Kay as his eyes turns yellow.

The barrier that surrounds Sakura Empire gone and returns to the guardian swords.

The sword radiates the power of the element, shining sparkling. They flew towards Kay and became a fierce sword, full of lightning element.

"Guardian Sword...Removing Restrains ...", said Kay as he swings the sword. "Full Element...Guardian Unleashes!!"

"Shield of Stars..."

ZAPP!! ZAPP!!

An enormous element unleashes, creating a huge shockwave.

A lightning shockwave that separates the good and evil. As the shockwave pass throughout Sakura Empire, it completely destroys all the sirens fleet and leaving the shipgirls unharmed.

It only matters of time, before the siren has no choice but to retreat.

The guardian sword slowly vanishes liked a thin air, disappear. It now uses its purpose to protect the Sakura Kingdom but at what cost.

The alter, their purpose is very understandable. They want revenge and for that, they need strength.

To kill humans, they are willing to cooperate with sirens, the main enemy of mankind.

"Amagi Alter...you reason is understandable", thought Kay. "But there must be another way..."

Amagi plan is to use the children to become an alter. What that happens, the alter will possess the owner of the body and control it. For some reason, the alter possess a strong strength but extreme personality unlike the original.

Just like Amagi Alter, her strength is far stronger than original but against Kay is useless because no matter how powerful she is, she cannot beat Kay. No to mention Kay has been restrained in this world.

As Kay understands, the origins of the alter are still unknown, but they were born of accumulated hatred. Solely to kill humans.

Humanity now has two enemies, sirens and alter. Azur Lane must face these two to protect the humanity.

"Such troublesome...", thought Kay. "But I can't leave them alone..."

Kay looks at Amagi, still asleep. He let a sigh and try to contact Monarch.

"This is Kay, the situation here is clear...", said Kay throughout the communicator. "But don't let your guard down yet, the enemies are still here..."

"This is Monarch, we managed to secure the perimeter", said Monarch. "But we can't enter Sakura Empire yet..."

"Wait!! What is that!!"

Monarch suddenly starts shouting.

"What's happens?", asked Kay.

"A huge number of sirens are heading straight towards us!!", shouted Monarch. "Kay, we can't defeat them with our state!!"