CHAPTER 10 - FLOWERS ARE CHARMING YET BEAUTIFUL (2)

"Zuikaku!!!"

"Zuikaku!!!"

Takao called her named for several times when she saw that Zuikaku was out of her mind. After a few times worth trying, Zuikaku woke up from daydreaming.

"Please focus on this, Zuikaku! "Takao yelled. "We 're still in a mock battle right now." Takao holds her sword and points to Ayanami.

They 're doing some mock battle at the moment to create a real life experience for fighting. Since they're ship girls in the first place, it's probably necessary for them to get as much experience as they can.

As Zuikaku attempts to grasp the situation, a lot of cats like girls attacking her. Yukikaze and Yuudachi fire a couple of torpedoes when they saw Zuikaku out of her mind.

"Take this one, nanoda!!! "Yukikaze said as she was attacking Zuikaku.

"What......? ",Zuikaku said.

Well, it doesn't seem Zuikaku is ready as everyone thinks. Although, she still saw the attacks coming toward her. With a little time to spare, she's trying to combine her power with Kay 's sword.

"Focus, Zuikaku," Zuikaku said. "You need to concentrate on that."

The sword, however, refuses her power. It seems that the sword did not approve her and rejected her.

The torpedoes are approaching. Yet, Zuikaku is very sluggish and doesn't even seem to be trying to avoid it. When it gets closer, Zuikaku closes her eyes.

"Zuikaku!!! "Takao shouted. "What the hell are you doing, Zuikaku? ". Takao moves as quickly as she can towards Zuikaku. Although torpedoes are not a live shell, they can still damage someone badly.

Zuikaku saw a glimpse as she closed her eyes. A man who wields the sword the same way as she holds it. The man is standing in front of Zuikaku as she saw his back, Then , he is looking at Zuikaku with his eyes, shining in yellow as lights.

Suddenly, lightning strikes came out of nowhere, destroying all the torpedoes. Yuudachi and Yuukikaze appear shocked that they can't believe what they saw.

"But ... but ... that's my deadliest attack, nanoda," said Yukikaze.

"Not fair, Zuikaku," Yuudachi said. "You can't just destroy all my torpedoes that easily".

Zuikaku is also shocked as the lightning strikes are not her own power. It's from someone else who 's wielding this sword.

However, Zuikaku does not want to miss this opportunity. She's trying to launch a few planes to counter Yuudachi and Yuukikaze.

After a few attacks and defenses, they have the winner of the mock battles as the referee ends the battles.

"That's enough," Mikasa shouted. "We've already got the winner of this battle. Make sure you can do much better than this for those of you who win the battle. And for those who lose, make sure you try again until you win".

"That's it for today, everyone dismissed! ".

As the mock battle comes to an end, a lot of ship girls went home, trying to get a rest or explore different methods for the next incoming battle.

"Great job, Zuikaku," Takao said. "Although, the first half of it almost gives me a heart attack."

"Ahaha....., I 'm sorry about that," Zuikaku said as she bowed to Takao.

"Don't worry too much about that, Zuikaku," Takao said. "After all, we are friends."

Takao is trying to ask Zuikaku about her power, particularly when she saw her fights against Yuudachi and Yukikaze. However, she feels that Zuikaku has to overcome her problems. Thus, she feels it's easier for her to ask Zuikaku later on.