CHAPTER 24 - LIGHTNING ELEMENT, FIRST FORM (4)

The lightnings surround Kay with enormous power, the light came out from the below and slowly going to the top.

With serious expression on Kay 's face, he is ready to unleash his element beyond the boundary.

[Lightning Element, First Form]

The lightning tornado surrounds him and become larger and bigger as the time approach. Then, Kay withdraws the Zuikaku 's sword and slash it.

SLASH......

ZAPP.........

His eyes turns yellow and his power increase insignificantly. The others either surprised or puzzled with Kay 's power.

The one who will protect the others, consuming the darkness and eliminate the impurities. The barrier that cannot be broken until the last man standing.

"Let me tell you"

"Enormous power come with huge responsibility"

"Yet people misused their powers to destroy each other"

"And, my Element can Destroy The World!!!".

"The Guardian Swords!!".

ZAPP......ZAPP.....ZAPP...

ZAPP............................

Kay raises his hand towards the sky while carrying Zuikaku, and the swords fallen from the sky with lightnings surround them. Beautiful as ever with everyone watching the sky.

The swords moving toward Kay, fallen directly at Kay. When the swords reached him, enormous lightnings follow up.

"I who oath to protect the people, the guardian swords", said Kay. "Release the light, eliminate the darkness".

ZAPP.........ZAPP.......

ZAPP.........ZAPP........

The swords spark in light, creating a shock wave barrier. The lightning barrier become bigger and larger, protect the girls and destroy the mirror sea with enormous power.

ZAPP........ZAPP........

"It's very beautiful", said Zuikaku as she watches Kay.

"It's indeed beautiful", said Belfast. "May this mirror sea will gone forever and will not coming back to haunt us".

"It's indeed beautiful, but.....................", said Wales. "I don't some girls with have the same reaction with us".

The guardian swords destroy the mirror sea that trapped these girls, freeing them from despair. Since they already saw Kay, they already sense the hope that they will survive.

ZAPP.......ZAPP.........

ZAPP.......ZAPP.........

CRACK....................

The mirror sea has been destroyed and the sea has calmed down again. Kay relieves a deep sigh as he requires an enormous amount of energy to use the guardian swords. He's really tired right now, and he really doesn't anticipate any more trouble he wants to confront.

".....................Let's go home", said Kay.

Kay's not in the mood, he thinks Azur Lane's almost split up. He 's got to wrap things up here quickly.

"Wait!! Sakura Empire is still here!!", shouted the Eagle Union girl. "We still can..........."

"THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO FIGHT ANYMORE!!!!", shouted Kay as his patience is very thin.