CHAPTER 66 - JEALOUSY OF A MAIDEN (3)

"Ano ... Eugen, I can't walk if you hold my arm like that", Kay said. "And also, Taihou, you shouldn't be here, right?"

"No, I'm afraid this woman will cause a problem for Shikikan-sama", said Taihou eagerly, holding Kay's left arm tightly. "Please allow me to follow you..."

"Ara, I think the same thing", said Eugen as she holds Kay's right arm tightly. "I afraid this woman will cause you trouble upon leaving you..."

These two girls hold Kay's arms very tightly and do not want to release it even though Kay tries to persuade them. They are showing their ladies power, although even Kay does not have any time to concern about that.

Kay is currently in his way toward Royal Navy meeting room and bring these girls with him with this current situation will give him nothing but trouble especially when Belfast sees this.

"Alright girls, I need you to stay here for a while because I need to enter Royal Navy meeting room", said Kay. "So, please be a good...girl..."

"No!!", shouted both immediately.

"Then no kiss for you...", said Kay. "And no more stalking in my room..."

"Then we will wait here", said Eugen and Taihou immediately.

"Well, that's means this girl really stalking my room", thought Kay in frustration. "Maybe I should ask Rex to figure up this matter..."

.....................

.....................

.....................

Royal Navy main meeting room, the place where Royal Navy shipgirls gather and discuss about their mission and progress focusing on their own faction.

In front of them, Lucian is busy reading a book while the others are waiting for him to start the meeting. They have been waiting for more than one hour and yet, Lucian is still reading the book and mind his own business, ignoring these girls.

Queen Elizabeth is out of patience and suddenly stomping the table, venting all her anger. Warspite tries to call her down, but her effort is futile. After all, she has waiting for Lucian for quite some time.

"Commander!! How long you want to read that book!!", shouted Queen Elizabeth. "I'm your queen and yet, I can't compromise this attitude!!"

The girls then look at Lucian to see his reaction but he still, Lucian is busy reading the book and ignoring Queen Elizabeth.

"Hiii!! You dare to ignore me!!", shouted Queen Elizabeth.

"Calm down, your majesty", said Prince of Wales.

As the others try to comfort Queen Elizabeth, Kay suddenly enters the room and causing the girls surprised to see him here.

"Ah, as I thought...", said Kay upon seeing Lucian. "He really causes you a lot of trouble, right?"

"What do you mean, Master-sama?", asked Belfast.

"Do you remember about Lucian's power?", asked Kay. "The one who can create an illusion, whether you can determine the different of truth or fake is up to you. And as you can see here, this one is a fake..."

Snap!!

Kay snaps his fingers, activates his element and causing the illusion to be disappear, showing the truth as Lucian never enters this room to begin with. The girls become more surprised as they do not expect for their commander to use his own power towards his own allies.

"I guess this a mission for you, find Lucian...now", said Kay as he smiles at them. "Don't forget, the one who find him first will get some rewards and privileges..."