VISITORS (9) - REASON

"Is it weird for you to see me outside, my guest?", Asked the man. "You always see me in that room but that doesn't mean I refuse to go out. Taking some air outside can help me, a little."

"Now, shall we go inside?"

The man took the guest into a room where he was always busy reading, but still gave all the answers to their questions.

"Everything you go through, there will be truth and destiny. Everything you experience, there will be an effect", said the man. "Everything, has its own reason. Whether it's good or not, that is another matter."

"Now, I know there are a lot of questions you want to ask. But, let's find out some important things first."

"We know where Kay is and what timeline he is currently now. Probably fifteen years ago from first time he came to Azur Lane."

The man took out a piece of picture that suddenly appeared from his hand and placed it on the table. In the picture, there is a little girl that Kay is very close to.

"Quite irony, isn't?", asked the man. "The little girl in this picture is Belfast, from Royal Navy. So, can you guess, how old is this little girl?"

"......................"

"Well, quite right. This girl is six years old", said the man. "Her age seems pretty inaccurate consider how little Bel-chan is. Since, she seems to be very mature, yet childish a little bit."

"Liked, when she tried to steal some cookies on the table or, when she tried to follow Kay in that particular mission."

"Let put her cute side ahead and talk about the average age of these children. Surprisingly, most of them are either five or six years old."

"A child, who is been treated as biological weapon."

"......................."

"You don't have anything to say about that statement, my guest?", asked the man. "Those children are indeed a biological weapon. A shipgirl, to be exact."

"Although, I may get stab if that person hears what I said."

"Nonetheless, their appearance may be different with normal children, but they behave like ordinary children. Just what we thought."

"Some of them, well, probably, might have different personalities from their adult version. Liked how shy Eugen-chan with her own friends and how cheerful she is when she was with Kay."

"And some of them are remain unchanged, just liked how much Akagi bullied Shoukaku Poor little Shoukaku."

Based on what Monarch said, she told Kay that most of the shipgirls from various factions will be staying at Sakura Empire.

"The technologies to develop the wisdom cube are still new", said the man. "In fact, the priority ships are the first batch, the result of wisdom cube technology."

"They aren't perfect in any mean. They are still lacking in every part but don't take that too seriously. They need some time to adjust."

"Their main task is to protect the children and guide them to become the true shipgirls. At least, until the children grow up and can be independent."

There are various questions that can be disputed, why they gather in the Sakura Empire where they are most likely more vulnerable to danger from the threat of sirens. Sakura Empire itself, is in poor condition and lack of facilities.

"Lack of security, facilities and resources. Surely, they deserve more than that, right?", Asked the man. "They don't have any choice."

"Sakura Empire is the only base that currently can be used. The others are still in construction due to obvious reason."

Since the emergence of sirens that can come to attack suddenly, it is quite difficult for humanity to rise. The sirens start to bomb the area, attacking various cities without thinking long.

It is very strange, considering that sirens have no purpose or cause other than to destroy the city.

When humanity in verge of destroy, the first priority ships came to help them. They are Monarch, Saint Louis, Kitakaze, Friedrich, Georgia, Neptune, Ibuki and Izumo.

"Surprisingly, Amagi and Shinano aren't from priority ship class", said the man. "Their main role is acting as the guardian for these children."

"But, they are also lacking in some part."

"They don't have enough people, to guide the children nor to protect them from sirens. Not to mention, the lesser cells also bring a lot of problems to these girls."

"But, lets not worry too much about the lesser cell since Kay is already there."

The man got up from his chair and picked up a book from the bookshelf. Then, he sat down again and started reading the book.

"Every thing that happens has a reason, and every reason has its own purpose", said the man. "The reason why Kay came there probably has to do with the cell, or probably not."

"There are a lot factor that can be said, because everything might link together. He knew from the start, that cell is not the reason. Even though, the cell already there fifteen years ago, their threat are not good enough to consider a threat of humanity."

"So, there is probably, another reason for him to come there."

"You want some clue? I can tell you about it."

"When the trial  given, the authority will be chosen. When the voice calls, he will be there."

............................

............................

............................

"That's for today, my guest."

"You'll learn as the story progresses."

"Until then, see you again."

"Because I knew, we will meet each other again"

Azur Lane : WisemanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara