CHAPTER 57.5 - I'M HERE, AND ALWAYS HERE (2)

Alter, a name that is no stranger to this world. However, it is still unclear what exactly is alter. What is the purpose and reason are remain as a mystery.

Yet, the alter is the evil side. Born to eliminate humanity, the same as sirens. They have a opposite personality from the original, but they might have the same pride and strength.

This is not the first time Kay has met with Alter, in fact, he once meets with Enterprise Alter in the future. At that he does not know the difference. But this time is different.

"Enterprise...Alter??", said Kay, questioning her.

Enterprise Alter looked at Kay angrily, she then pulled out her bow and aimed it at Kay. Without feeling guilty, she then shooting Kay, only to see her arrow gone in a split second before reaching Kay.

"Sorry, little one", said Kay as he activates his element. "I don't have any time to play with you..."

His eyes turn yellow, and he flows his element toward the sword. Carrying Enty and starting to unleash his attack to destroy this nightmare.

One blow is enough.

Enterprise Alter gasped and tried to back off after being able to feel that she was going to lose.

"Like a star, fall to Earth...", said Kay.

ZAPP!! ZAPP!! ZAPP!!

SLASHH!!!

Kay swung her sword with all her might, forming an attack that shattered this nightmare. Sounds as if a broken glass sounds as this dream is unable to maintain its form any longer.

CRACK!! CRACK!! CRACK!!

...................

...................

...................

"Papa ... papa ... wake..up ..."

"Papa!!"

Kay woke up, hearing Enty's voice calling him several times. He opened his eyes, seeing Enty and Izumo worried about him.

"You finally woke up," said Izumo. "Hahh ... I thought you were unconscious like them."

"What happen?", asked Kay.

"After you unconscious, Enterprise suddenly awake", said Izumo. "I do not know how she managed to wake up, but she seems alright."

"I see, then it is fine", said Kay as he pets Enty-chan. "Are you alright, Enty? May you tell what happen to you?"

Enty was pensive for a moment, trying to remember what happened before she fainted.

"A voice...", said Enty-chan. "I heard a voice..."

"A voice? Whose voice?", asked Kay.

"I don't know, papa", said Enty-chan. "The voice becomes louder and louder, and I suddenly feel dizzy. It is liked someone try to consume me..."

"I am scared, papa. Will I be fine?"

Kay holds Enty's hand, tries to calm her down and tells her everything will be fine.

"You will be fine", said Kay. "But you need to stay strong, little one. Never give up..."

Enty then nodded and returned to rest on Kay's advice.

"How about the others?", asked Kay.

"Eugen, Hiryuu and Takao still unconscious", said Izumo.

"I see...then, can you leave this problem to me?", asked Kay.

"As you wish, Kay", said Izumo.

Izumo then brings Enty to rest in another room, leaving Kay alone in this room.

Kay sighed and closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes again, they already turn yellow.

"Garden of miracle...", said Kay. "Let see what I can do for these children..."

...................

...................

Sacred Tree of Sakura Empire.

"Tch...I lost my connection with them again...", said the person. "That man is so stubborn..."

"Those children are very compatible to produce alter powers in their bodies. It is shame but...no, I still have a chance since there is no way that man can remove all the nightmare inside them."

"And of course, some of children here can be their replacement..."

"Hehehe...hehehehehehe..."

"Is that so, child?", asked Dragonoire. "Mere child who forget the other possibilities, you do not think ahead, aren't you?"

"Tch...you again", said the person. "Just stay behave would you, you don't want to see this place get burn, right?"

"Such a coward will always fail, child," Dragonoire said.

"What do you know!!", shouted the person. "I did for their sake! The humanity will bear my wrath, for what they have done."

"They do not deserve to live...they just can die..."

"Child...is that you think? Is that what your heart said?"

"Shut up!!! Just shut up!! You know nothing about us!!", shouted that person. "I will use my power again to force on these children."

"This time, you can do nothing but watch!!"

Things get hot when the man becomes very angry after confronting Dragonoire. That person cannot do anything with Dragonoire as he is too strong.

"Child, a person once said to me...", said Dragonoire.

"He tells me, enormous power come with huge responsibilities..."

"And yet, people abandon the responsibilities for the greed..."

"However, he the one who will pass the judgement because of his element, which can destroy the world..."

"But the judgment never falls on them and the time is short", said that person. "After that time come to us, we will suffer again."

"That's why, you will not disturb my plan..."

...................

...................

...................

IJN Shinano, Kay and the others are in the meeting.

"The unconscious children are already awake", said Kay. "So, let focus about Sakura Empire now..."

"Surprisingly, instead of destroying Sakura Empire, they just stay there and use the children as hostages."

"Which means, they have something to do at that place...or more accurate, it has something to do with these children."

"What do you mean?", asked Monarch. "No, isn't it more important for us to think about how they manage to capture the Sakura Empire?"

"We think that later", said Kay. "Saving Sakura Empire and the children are our top priorities..."

"Haahhh, well, to be fair, it is my priority..."

"Is there a problem, Kay-sama?", asked Ibuki.

"There is no need for you to be concern about this matter", said Kay. "Because this is my problem..."

"But it is still our duty!!", shouted Monarch. "We cannot just run from it!!

"There is something you can do", said Kay. "Keep those sirens busy while I handle the rest inside the Sakura Empire..."

"As the guardian of Sakura Empire, this is my responsibilities."

"So, that's why, let me handle it..."