CHAPTER 43 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (3) Part 1

Wiseman suddenly appeared behind Kay, who said nothing, only a smile was given. The children who were close to Kay were shocked to see a stranger appear in front of them. They continued to hide behind Kay.

"You have something to say, Wiseman?", Asked Kay. "Or, you have dead wish? Is that your game?"

"Well, well ... don't be like that", responded Wiseman. "There are children here. Surely, you don't want them to see your true nature, right?"

Kay sighed, and activated his elemental power. His eyes turn yellow, then he snaps his fingers.

SNAP!!

As they open their eyes, they feel that they are no longer on the ship. They are in Throne, the garden of miracle.

Bel-chan, Eugen-chan, Taihou-chan, Shoukaku-chan and Zuikaku-chan are also in this garden with Kay and Wiseman. They are feeling too fascinating, watching the beautiful garden as they have never seen the beauty, yet gorgeous garden, all this time.

They ran to the garden and played with each other, forgetting about Kay and Wiseman.

"Are you sure, you want to bring them here?", Asked Wiseman. "Even though this garden is charming, there is very dangerous here. Strong enough to destroy the world."

"I know what I'm doing", answered Kay. "I already aware of that, but nothing bad will happen to them as long as I'm here."

"They will eventually forget about this place. Therefore, as far that I know, it will be least concern to me."

"Now, back to you. What do you want, Wiseman? Any reason for me to be here exactly?"

"Of course, there are something you need to here", answered Wiseman.

"If you're talking about the lesser cell, it should not be a big problem for us or this world", said Kay. "They will eventually die."

"It's true", said Wiseman. "Then, I trust you already knew the real reason, right?"

Kay sighed when he heard Wiseman say that. It seems that the cell is already established at this time, waiting for the time to find its prey.

"Are you telling me, that the cell is already here? At this timeline?", asked Kay.

Wiseman nodded at him, telling him the truth.

"Then, your reason ... to send me liked, about ten years later from this day?", asked Kay. "If you knew the cell already appear in this time, then why bother to send me several years later, Wiseman? I can literally destroy them right now rather than waiting for them."

"You knew the trait of your enemies, Kay', said Wiseman. "Hide, when they weak and play, when they strong. You can search for them, all day all night, and got nothing."

"Yeah...yeah, I know", said Kay. "So, you're saying that, there is, at least one cell that strong enough to consider a threat for humanity?"

"You're correct", said Wiseman while clapping. "As I expect from you."

SLASH!! KLANG!!

Kay swings Rakurai towards Wiseman, which he manages to block it. Kay does not use his full strength, given that there are children here.

"You still haven't answered my question, Wiseman", Kay said while withdrawing Rakurai. "What is your real reason, to send me here?"

"Well ... well, talk about short temper", said Wiseman. "There aren't many reasons, just as some preparation for you, Kay."