CHAPTER 61.5 - LOYALTY IS HONOR (2)

Sacred tree of Sakura Empire, all of the residents of Sakura Empire are gathering there, waiting for a person to come. They want to celebrate the returning of former guardian of Sakura Empire.

They are waiting eagerly, liked a child waiting for the parents to return.

Other girls from different factions also waiting for him to come such as Belfast and Prince Eugen who also come here, mostly likely to stay beside him while most of the other shipgirls return to Azur Lane or Ironblood headquarters.

With the beauty of the moon, staring at the light when the sacred tree shows its true beauty, the scenery is quite beautiful in the eye. Very suitable for this party.

And, the guardian sword stands at the center, protecting Sakura Empire since the beginning.

"Ah, there he is...", said Nagato as he saw walking with his friends.

They were all stunned, seeing Kay walks towards them. Most of them have known Kay since childhood, even though Kay spent time with them just short two years.

They have grown and matured, yet Kay remains the same even though decades have passed.

"Kay-sama still looks the same...in fact he looks younger than us", said Souryuu.

"It's fine if he still the same person we know", said Hiryuu.

Kay walked towards Nagato who was waiting next to the guardian sword with Kawakaze stands beside her.

"Looks liked I cause you some trouble here...especially about the cell", said Kay as he touches the guardian sword. "I fail to eliminate the cell at the time, forcing you to have the cell alone..."

"But I did prepare for the worst..."

"You mean the time when you sneak inside the Sakura Empire?", asked Nagato.

"It's the only option I have", said Kay. "Disguise the sword as Azur Lane flag, which most of you will eventually touch it..."

"When it meets the requirements, it will show its true nature..."

"Protecting you against the cell..."

ZAPP!! ZAPP!! ZAPP!!

Kay then grabs the guardian sword and pull it from the ground. The lightning sparks around him as he pulls the sword quite easily.

ROARS!! ROARS!!

Dragonoire then shows up and circling around Kay and continue to rest around the sacred tree. He looks at them, then slowly closes his eyes again as usual.

They all looked at Kay and Dragonoire with admiration.

"Sorry for the trouble", said Kay while smiling.

"No, we are very sorry for you the trouble", said Nagato. "It was our fault...Kay-sama get badly injured to protect my people...I'm very sorry about that, Kay-sama..."

"Well, I did cause you a lot of trouble...especially you, Kawakaze", said Kay as he pets Kawakaze's hairs. "Hope you forgive me..."

Kawakaze just lets Kay pets her hairs.

"But you can rest assure...because I'm here to protect you...", said Kay.

.....................

.....................

.....................

The party was greeted with joy, a happy look on their faces. Very rarely do they party in such a way especially they are still fighting against the sirens, but this is exception.