CHAPTER 62 - LOYALTY IS HONOR (3)

"Finally manage to run away from them?", asked Rex at Kay. "You sure popular in here..."

"Should I help you drive them away?", asked Chen.

"Nah, just let them be...", said Kay. "They don't cause any trouble after all..."

"Seems liked the talk between Nagato and the other factions are running smoothly", said Rex. "They agree to show their loyalty under your command. With we will become their commander in future, they are really loyal I guess..."

"Loyal...well, yeah that is indeed true...", said Kay.

"Hurmm? Any problem, Kay?", asked Chen.

"They are loyal...to me...", said Kay. "Not because they trust each other. I won't be surprised if another war break if I was gone because they are loyal to me and not with other faction..."

"I see, no wonder you want to assign us to become their commander...", said Rex.

"That's half true...", said Kay. "It will be a huge problem if they are fighting again. With the cells still wander here, the longer with let them be, the bigger the problem become."

"So, you know the location of the third cell, Kay?", asked Chen.

"Not yet, they are really good at hiding...although I may have some guesses", said Kay. "Let just wait and see, it's not liked the cells can do anything they want if we are here..."

"Although, the sirens may have something to do with them..."

"Hahh, as you wish...I don't mind waiting...", said Chen. "By the way...Kuroki stops harassing these girls!!!"

Kuroki is trying to tackle Yamashiro and Fusou and it is really disturbing to see, which is the reason why Chen is screaming at him, telling him to stop.

"HAAH!!! What did you say you little *****?", shouted Kuroki.

Kuroki and Chen then start fighting again in middle of the party.

.....................

.....................

.....................

Midnight, sacred tree of Sakura Empire.

While almost everyone was asleep, there were two people sneaking into the sacred tree. They are Kaga and Akagi.

As they approached the sacred tree, they saw a glimpse of someone, wearing a fox mask, covering his face. However, the mask is very familiar. After all, it is a gift from Akagi to Kay when she was younger.

"You are not allowed to enter this area, Kaga...Akagi", said Kay as he takes out the mask. "If someone sees you, both of you will be in trouble..."

"Tch...you are here...", said Kaga, still has the hatred towards Kay.

"Kaga, please don't say that", said Akagi. "It's nice to meet you again, Kay-sama..."

Sakura petals fallen from the sacred tree, shows its beauty in the middle of the night as the moon lighten the surrounding.

"I'm not in position to be mad of you", said Kay. "What you want is solely because you miss Amagi. But it's doesn't mean your action will be ignore and the fact you two betray Sakura Empire...only judgment will pass upon you..."

"Consider you lucky, because I'm not Nagato..."

"Tch, I'm leaving, Akagi-neesama", said Kaga.

However, before Kaga manages to leave, Kay grabs her hand.