CHAPTER 12 - FLOWERS ARE CHARMING YET BEAUTIFUL (4)

"That bird seems familiar," Zuikaku said.

Zuikaku is currently resting with Takao after a little practice with her. Since Shoukaku is busy dealing with Nagato and the others, she decides to spend time with Takao. She's not interested in talking to higher ups, so she mostly leaves it to Shoukaku.

"Are you speaking about that bird? ", asked Takao. "I don't see anything different from other birds that I have ......"

Before Takao manages to finish her sentence, the bird lays on her head. The bird standing proudly, acting liked gotten the special achievements.

"Are you mad, Takao? ", asked Zuikaku.

"............"

A few seconds later, Takao draws her sword and attempts to slice the bird. Her movements using the sword are astonishing except not a single strike hit the bird. The bird, too, doesn't help clear up this problem, just to grin at Takao. Further making her more frustration and rage.

"Come back here, little bird!" "Takao shouted. The bird is trying to run away with Takao pursuing the bird in fury.

"Wait for me, Takao! ", shouted Zuikaku. Then she follows Takao, who is still chasing the bird.

A few minutes later, after several attempts to catch the bird, they reached the higher ground. They have failed miserably.

"Where's that stupid bird, huh? ", asked Takao. "I 'm sure I'll cook it after I managed to capture it."

"Calm down, Takao," Zuikaku said. "It's just a bird".

Zuikaku is trying to find the bird. Then she realizes that someone is already here. She continues to follow the direction the person left behind, only to see an unknown man who looks familiar with Zuikaku.

He 's wearing a silver coat with a hood covering his head. Two swords can be seen from his right side, one of which is very familiar to Zuikaku. Then she heard the man talking to her.

"But I have to say that. The Empire of Sakura is really beautiful"

"Am I right, Zuikaku?".

Zuikaku looks at Kay, surprised and confused with his presence in the Sakura Empire. Usually, she's going to start attacking any intruders who come here without permission. This time, however, is different. Her body refuses to move.

It's different from Takao, though. When she saw Kay, she drew her sword toward Kay and started attacking him.

As the sword comes closer towards Kay, Takao thinks she's going to get a clean hit. Only to realize that Kay manages to stop it in the last second, leaving her shocked.

"What!!!!," Takao said. Then she realizes that Kay is already making his way to counter it.

By flickering Takao forehead.

"It hurts," Takao said in tears. She rubs her eyes to make the pain go away.

"Calm down, little girl," Kay said. "There is no need for you to kill me".

*******************

"What are you doing here, Kay? ", asked Zuikaku,

"Are you acquainted with him, Zuikaku? ", asked Takao. "I don't think you have any other kind of connection except me. Not to mention, this is the first man you've ever known".

"What do you mean by that one, Takao? "Asked Zuikaku while still feeling embarrassed after hearing it. "Still, what are you doing here, Kay? ".

"Sightseeing," Kay said. "And, I just want to see this place on my own. You can think that curiosity seems to be my interest for this place.