AZUR LANE : WISEMAN - FOX'S TAILS

PROLOGUE

Sacred tree of Sakura Empire, there are a woman just standing there as she is looking at the man that walks towards her. The man's face was very sad to see the woman. However, it was the other way around for the woman to see the man very angrily.

"You don't have to do that", Kay said, displaying his face when the moonlight shone on him. "I want you to stop, or you will leave no choice but to ..."

"Since when do you know, Kay?", asked the woman. "Since when did you know my plan?"

Kay just kept quiet, he was actually not willing to look at the woman's face but he tried to give in because he knew, this is his real job.

The real reason why he was sent here. No matter how hard his job is, he has to do it. Even though his pride, will be against himself.

After realizing that Kay didn't want to answer his question, the woman became angry and shouted at Kay.

"ANSWER ME, KAY!!", shouted the woman.

"Since the first time I met you", said Kay. "You managed to deceive everyone, with your smile and personality. However, you can't deceive my eyes."

"And I know, you actually don't mean to do that. You have been forced, you have been controlled by her. Thats why, I beg you."

"Please stop."

The woman looked at Kay's face, she then smiled at him. And a few seconds later, she activates her rigging. A sign for Kay that she doesn't want to stop, leaving him with no other choice but to use brute force.

"I will never stop, Kay!", shouted the woman. "You will not thwart my plans!"

Kay raised his hand.

ZAPP! KLANG!!

Rakurai suddenly fell from the sky and pierced the ground, close to where Kay was standing. He then took the sword and pointed at the woman.

"Then, I guess we will settle ourself in plain old way", said Kay. "Last warning, please give up."

Kay tries to persuade her, to cancel her plan. However, the woman shook her head, refusing to give up.

"I'm sorry, Kay", said the woman. "I must finish the work that I have done. No matter what happens, I will keep doing it. Until my death become my ends."

"Then, I'm very sorry", said Kay as he walks toward her. "I can't let you do as you please."

The sound of footsteps is heard, as both of them are closing the distance between them.

"You have embarrassed them, Kay", said the woman. "As a guardian of the Sakura Empire, killing me is an unforgivable thing and they will never forgive you if they know."

"I am a very important person and they love me."

"You said that, but what you did would kill them", said Kay. "And, I did not do this because I was the guardian of the Sakura Empire."

"I'm doing this for myself and for the one who loves you."

"Then, I will not hesitate to kill you, Kay", said the woman as she ready her rigging, aiming towards Kay.

The woman shot Kay without hesitation at all. Kay only watches as a few shells flying towards him.

BOOM !! BOOM !!

...........................

...........................

...........................