CHAPTER 56 - TEARS IN HER EYES (3)

At nine in the morning, Kay and all the girls involved in the mission were already gathered around the harbor, waiting for Kay's order.

"Ano...master-sama? Master-sama? Are you sleeping, master-sama?", asked Bel-chan.

"Let him be, Belfast", said Amagi as she approaches Kay. "He probably tired, let him rest a bit..."

Amagi then rubs Kay's hairs, before slowly approaching his face, only to be stopped by Bel-chan and the others.

"Ara...we have some jealous children here", said Amagi.

"Mumumumu...", said Bel-chan, Taihou-chan, Eugen-chan and Zuikaku-chan.

Because of the commotion, Kay suddenly woke up and saw the situation he always saw, Amagi and the other children staring at each other.

"Hurmm...oh good mor...what in the world?", asked Kay as he saw Amagi and the other four children. In fact, Kay can see the red crimson lighting on their eyes, targeting each other's.

A few minutes later, Kay managed to calm the situation while scolding the five of them including Amagi for disturbing public order. They all frowned, except for Amagi who looked happy.

"Why she is so happy to be scolded?", asked Kay in his mind. "Well, whatever...it seems she looks fine to me..."

"Ah, Kay, before leaving, mind calling Kaga and Akagi now?", Amagi asked.

"Sure, why not", said Kay as he calls Kaga and Akagi to meet Amagi.

Kaga and Amagi immediately came towards Kay and Amagi as soon as their names were called.

Since Akagi-chan really fonds toward Kay, she immediately stops in front of Kay compared to Kaga-chan who heads straight to Amagi.

"Headpat...headpat...hehehe", said Akagi-chan as Kay rubs her hairs.

"Come here, Kaga, Akagi", said Amagi. "I have something to give to you before you go..."

Amagi then took a small box out of her pocket. Inside the box were three jade brooches, as gifts for Akagi and Kaga.

"Here, Kay", said Amagi as she gives one of the jade brooches to Kay. "Can you help me put it on Kaga?"

"As you wish", said Kay. "Now, come here, little one..."

Kay then lowers his body and put the jade brooch on Kaga. He then pets her head, telling her to take care of it.

Kaga just nods at Kay without saying anything, compare to Akagi who is shouting happily.

"And Kay, come here please...", said Amagi. "Then, lower your head..."

"What...why?", said Kay.

Amagi then pulls out another jade brooch and dresses it on Kay.

"I hope you mission will come smoothly", said Amagi. "Please take care of yourself..."

"And please come home as soon as possible, Kay..."

"Yeah, I understand", said Kay. "You know what, come here for a second..."

Kay then taking out something from his watch, a necklace with pure crystal on it. He then puts it on Amagi.

"Just don't go overboard, would you...", said Kay as he pets Amagi's hairs. "Take a rest and I promised we will return safely."

Amagi just nods at Kay while smiling at him.

"Now all fleets, ready to go!", shouted Kay. "It's time for you to show me your greatness! The fate of humanity is on you, whether you succeed or not are up to you..."