CHAPTER 48.5 - THE SACRED TREE, AND THE ACT OF KINDNESS (4) Part 2

At dawn, Amagi who was sound asleep at her own room woke up after realizing someone was trying to wake her up. It was little Belfast, trying her best to wake up Amagi.

"Belfast? What's wrong, Bel-chan? Do you need something at this hour?", asked Amagi.

"Ano...master-sama is gone missing, Amagi-sama", said Bel-chan. "Master-sama isn't in his room when I tried to check him out."

"Maybe Kay was walking around Sakura Empire, they said that our home is quite beauty at dawn", said Amagi, trying to calm Bel-chan. "He will be back. Don't worry, he isn't going anywhere."

"But, dragon-san is also missing, Amagi-sama", said Bel-chan. "Master-sama equipments are also missing."

Amagi looks at Bel-chan's eyes, shows that she isn't lying. She tries to think for a moment, what caused Kay to disappear suddenly without telling her.

"Did he go to that supply ship to get the medicines?", said Amagi in her mind. "But it can't be. It's too dangerous for him to go alone."

"..................."
"Did Master-sama left us, Amagi-sama?", asked Bel-chan, began to feel sad. "Did he finally finish his duty here?"

"What? No! Of course not, Bel-chan", said Amagi, comforting Bel-chan. "He will never be left us without telling us first. We still don't know yet, so maybe we should check on him first."

"Do you want to accompany me to his room, Bel-chan?"

Bel-chan nodded her head, a sign of agreement. Amagi then got up from the futon and got a little ready. After that, both of them started to go to Kay's room.

The atmosphere is quiet, because it is still bedtime and the sun has not yet risen. The wind blew with cool air, beside Amagi and Bel-chan.

To some, this place seems haunted due to being too quiet.

"Hurmm? Is there anyone beside us now?", asked Amagi.

"Hii!! Don't say anything scary, Amagi-sama!", shouted Bel-chan. "I'm already scared right..."

Before Bel-chan managed to finish her sentences, she suddenly felt someone is coming towards them.

"Who's there? I...I'm not scare at you...!", shouted Bel-chan.

"................."

"Ara...little child", said someone.

"Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!", shouted Bel-chan.

Bel-chan quickly hides behind Amagi when she realizes that they are not alone. Bel-chan pulls all her courage and turned to see who the person was.

As the person comes closer, Amagi and Bel-chan can see a girl with waiter liked dress walking toward them. It was Neptune, putting a good smile on them.

"Am I scaring you? Sorry about that", said Neptune. "It's very rare to see you here especially at this time but I think you knew. Something wasn't right."

"So, you knew Kay is missing, Neptune?", asked Amagi.

"................"

For unknown reason, Neptune becomes silent when she heard that Kay is missing from Amagi. She seems to be very speechless.

"That new to me, Amagi", said Neptune. "Monarch asked me to look around as she felt something powerful around Sakura Empire. The good news is, it seems doesn't want to hurt us, but it always good to be careful."

Monarch came to Neptune's room as she felt a very strong aura coming towards Sakura Empire. She told Neptune to check on it but she did not find anything that could harm them.