CHAPTER 22 - LIGHTNING ELEMENT, FIRST FORM (2)

Nagato, Mutsu and Kawakaze rest in their own room. Although, Kawakaze insists that she needs to stay with Nagato because she fears that their enemies will attack her.

Thanks to Kaga and Akagi, the security of the Sakura Empire has already been reduced to minimum requirements. They're going to be in a very tough spot if Azur Lane or Sirens are attacking them right now.

"There is no need for you to protect me, Kawakaze," Nagato said.

"No," Kawakaze replied quickly. "With most of our fleet on the mission, no one is capable of protecting you just as much as I could. There's no way I'm going to let that happen, Nagato-sama".

"..............Do as you wish, Kawakaze", said Nagato.

Mutsu plays while Kawakaze and Nagato watching her. She 's currently full of energy and she's sort of oblivious of the current situation.

Nagato relieves a deep sigh as she had to face some of the issues that had come to her. Since Azur Lane was able to resolve the challenge in the first act, the Sakura Empire had to take the blow.

They have not taken the opportunity, just to be ruined by Kay. Their attempt to conquer the Azur Lane was immediately shut down with no hope to challenge back. Kaga and Akagi failed to give the victory for them.

Yet, they still trust Kaga and Akagi.

"Do you still remember Azur Lane 's commander, Kawakaze?", asked Nagato.

"............I will always remember that human", said Kawakaze. "The humiliation when fighting against him..............and the way he saw me............"

"In his eyes, I'm not worthy as his opponent".

"The way he sees me, makes me to fight him again".

".............................."

After Kay managed to sneak in, leaving the flag still on the Sacred Tree, Nagato was trying to find his motives.

"Nagato-nee! Nagato-nee!", shouted Mutsu.

Nagato and Kawakaze are looking at Mutsu, who has repeatedly called her sister's name.

"Look! Beautiful light has come out of that spot!" said Mutsu, pointing to that specific position. "It's very beautiful, Nagato-nee."

Nagato and Mutsu, gazing at the beautiful light, seem rather amused. Before they sense something strange about the sun.

Zapp.......Zapp.

Zapp....... Zapp.

Several lightning surrounds the spot, forming a large tornado-like lightning structure. The lightning become bigger, reaching the sky.

Zapp .... Zaapp .... Zaappp ... Zaappp ...

"That's light!!!!", shouted Nagato. "Find where the light came from, Kawakaze".

"As you wish, Nagato-sama", responded Kawakaze.

........................................

Prinz Eugen, Hipper, Z1, Z23, and Koln are shocked as Kay suddenly unleashed his element out of nowhere. That's not a ordinary technique, as they can feel the tremendous energy from Kay.

"What are you doing, Kay? "Admiral Hipper asked. "You're going to draw everybody else here!".

Zapp.........Zapp.........Zap............Zap.....

As the tornado-like lightning that surrounds Kay reached its peak, Kay unexpectedly cut it with his sword.

SLASH.......