CHAPTER 70 - YOU AND I, AGAIN (3)

"Here the document, Kay", said Zuikaku as she gives the document regarding the agreement about the combine fleet. Thanks to Nagato efforts, Ironblood has no choice but to accept and honor the agreement even though they are still reluctant about it.

"Thank you", said Kay as he grabs it. "And thank you for your effort, Nagato. Maybe it's harder for me to convince them and Kuroki most likely makes it worse..."

"Fuck you, I did try you know", said Kuroki, interrupts them.

"Don't worry, I don't do too much", said Nagato. "It's not liked they have any choice to begin with. Most likely they already know their place the moment they fought with Kuroki."

"See, I know beating the fucking shit of them will solve the problem", said Kuroki proudly. "Too bad I don't get the treatment I should have..."

"I mean if you follow the original plan, thing will go more smoothly...", said Kay.

"Wait...we have plan?", asked Kuroki.

Kay and the others become silent, even Nagato shook her head after hearing Kuroki does not remember the plan at all.

"Wow...if Chen is here, he must ask me why I bother to bring you here", said Kay. "He probably thinks that I take drug to allow you come with us..."

In another place where Lucian and Chen are, busy drink a cup of tea that make by Sheffield and telling them a plan to capture Observer.

"Kay must be tired to allow Kuroki goes with them to Ironblood", said Rex. "I'm pretty sure that fucker will fuck up everything..."

"I don't think so, commander", said Essex. "Admiral Kay pretty healthy that day..."

"Well, he must be smoking then, or taking some drugs...", said Rex.

Now back to Ironblood, where Kay and Kuroki are.

Kuroki sighed and saw Kay busy playing with Amagi-chan who came to sit on his lap. He looks very different as Kuroki imagined because Kay didn't like children from the beginning. Kuroki can also see Zuikaku approaching Kay to play with Amagi-chan while Taihou is trying to teach Amagi-chan to call her mama too. Belfast is busy brewing tea and gives it to Kay while Eugen is trying to seduce Kay again.

All of this, causing him to remember back last night event, the aftermath where he lost against Kay.

He was floating on the sea, breathing heavily because of the injuries he sustained.

"You bastard...you hold back isn't?", asked Kuroki.

"Same as you, Kuroki", said Kay. "We all, hold back. But still, I won against you...no more game, Kuroki..."

"Tch...even though this world restricts your element, you are still strong as usual...", said Kuroki as he tries to get up. "You and your fucking pride are the same..."

"And what's wrong with that?", asked Kay.

"Everything!! We don't come here for those fucking girls!!", shouted Kuroki as he aims his gun at Kay. "And you fucker, you already have a girl in our world...and you have nerve to play around with them..."

"She is waiting for you!! To return back!!"

"They are waiting for us...to return back..."

Kuroki looked at Kay with a very sharp look, he was furious. At first, he really does not care what Kay is doing but the moment he saw Kay have fun with Belfast, Taihou, Eugen and Zuikaku caused him to change his mind.

"I have my reason, Kuroki", said Kay. "To be fair, do you really think we came here just to defeat the cells? A man named Wiseman, acting liked an idiot and trying to turn the cells into excuses while hiding the truth..."