SIDE STORY (2) - THE LOST CHILD AND RADAR GIRL

This story happens a few days before the first operation started.

Kay is busy reading the reports that Belfast has provided in the commander 's office. The reports provide a variety of critical details that can help him construct a plan for the next operation.

"Tea for you, Master," Belfast said. She pours a cup of tea for Kay as he reads the reports.

"Thank you, Belfast," Kay said. "I'm sorry to ask you to take your time. As you know, I really need to know about the Crimson Axis, particularly the Sakura Empire Shipgirls who are still near the Azur Lane.

Belfast is in the room next to Kay. She's also supporting Kay by providing all the feedback and details Kay asked for.

"Don't worry about it, Master," Belfast said. "It is the maid 's responsibility to support her master." Kay had already sent some fleets to search the location after they got the information from Akatsuki and Kirishima.

Apparently, the girls confirmed to him that they saw some of the Sakura Empire fleets roaming around there.

Kaga, Akagi, Souryu, Hiryuu, Zuikaku, Shoukaku, Ayanami, Fusou, Yamashiro, Fubuki, I-56 and I-58. They are all the forces of the Sakura Empire that taking part of the mission to conquer the Azur Lane. It is worth noting that there are already several sirens at their hands.

Kay has already formulated a strategy to combat them. However, something is still lacking.

It's their reinforcements that's not yet in Azur Lane.

"They 're too late," Kay said. "Are you sure they 're coming here today? It's too late from what I've been told. Particularly their arrival time.

"Her majesty never breaks her promises," Belfast said. "But it's always unusual for her majesty not to let us know."

Did she send a message to us? "Ask Kay.

"No, she did not give any message or signal of distress," Belfast answered.

Kay 's thinking about the problem. He shouldn't worry too much about it, as the reinforcements are strong enough to protect themselves. Nonetheless, a lot of enemies are still wandering around here.

Kay stands and grabs his cape. Before that, he's checking his watch to make sure it's in good shape.

"Contact Wales and Enterprise to meet me in the meeting room right now," Kay ordered. "Tell them this is a matter of urgency."

"As you wish, Master," Belfast responded.

A few minutes later, Wales and Enterprise arrived in the meeting room. Cleveland, Hornet and Hood are coming with them, too.

"What can we do to help you commander? "Wales said.

She's really shocked at this unexpected meeting. She was still going to see him as she thought this could be a serious problem.

"Assign a search and rescue operation fleet. I need a couple of girls to go with me, "Kay said.

"If you want someone to go with you, Enterprise and I could do that," Wales said. She's already figured out that it's about reinforcements that haven't yet arrived.

"No," Kay said. "I need the two of you to stay here. I can not afford to send our best ships to take part in this mission, particularly as I also leave the base.

"We need ships with fast maneuver right now."

"Then I know what kind of girls you can work with," Wales said. "I'm going to tell them right now."