CHAPTER 36 - THE GUARDIAN SWORDS

"Let me tell you"

"Enormous power come with huge responsibility"

"Yet people misused their powers to destroy each other"

"And, my Element can destroy the world"

They heard the words, whispered at them and slowly revealed the miracle they wanted to see. The spear has become the original form, the sword, shining from the sacred tree at them.

The sakura petals fall, adding the reaction of anticipation for the girls. Light comes out of the sword, reaches the sky and covers it. The darkness surrounding the region is transformed into the miracle of hope.

"The Guardian Swords"

Several swords fell from the sky, circling the Sakura Empire with the element of lightning. Then the swords unleashed their abilities, creating a barrier sufficiently strong to protect the Sakura Empire.

When the light shines, Azur Lane, seeing the light from far away, also gets involved.

"The light!", Wales shouted. There is no mistake, this is definitely being done by the commander. Where is this light coming from? "

"Obviously, it's from the Sakura Empire," Belfast replied calmly until she realised something abnormal suddenly show up.

They can hear the sound of a loud noise striking their ears. They look out of the window at once and unexpectedly see meteors in the sky.

Four meteors fell from the sky, passing Azur Lane in the distance. The girls outside can see the meteors now, wondering about the abnormal situation.

"What was that?", asked Cleveland. "Is that meteors fallen from the sky?"

"Belfast, can you remind me the sign that commander talking about?", asked Wales for confirmation.

"The sky! That the sign that master talking about!", answered Belfast.

"I don't our commander can do that", said Hood. "Well, we knew what our next step now."

"Order all fleet to prepare", said Wales. "We will have our revenge against Orochi."

......................

......................

Back to the Sakura Empire, as everyone sees the light unleashed by the sword towards the sky, followed by several swords falling down. Then the calm breezes from the sword passed through the girls.

As they saw the lightning barrier grow bigger and bigger, big enough to cover the Sakura Empire, they started to feel calm.

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

ZAPP...ZAPP...ZAPP...

They saw them in their own eyes, and that eyes never lied to them. The truth behind bold action and the kindness of the enemy commander. They never thought that the enemy they hate would save them from disaster, nor did they expect it.

Their feelings and views towards Kay are drastically changing. No one's ever going to think Kay's tricking them, no one's going to dare to have that accusation in their minds.

**************************

ROARSS!!!!

BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!

The serpent is hitting the barrier several times, using its own body and hits while hoping the barrier collapse. However, it's remain futile as the barrier is strong as diamond.