CHAPTER 42 - THE INNOCENT CHILDREN (2) Part 1

Kay destroyed one fleet of sirens with a single attack, making the others look scared. His strength isn't normal, yet he is a human.

A raging fire engulfed their surroundings, the sirens are nothing but ash. They look at Kay who is slowly walking towards them.

"Lightning Element, Kay. Nice to meet you ...", said Kay.

................

................

................

Inside the Sakura Empire battleship, Amagi.

Kay and the others had an important meeting. The aura in the room was very intense as the shipgirls thought that Kay was a very dangerous human being. After seeing the greatness of Kay beating the infected wolves and a fleet of sirens, they knew that they had to bring Kay to their side. No matter what it will cost.

Amagi tells Bel-chan to bring some tea and snacks to serve on Kay, while waiting inside. Bel-chan slowly, walked towards Kay and placed what she was carrying on the table.

Monarch, Ibuki, Izumo, Saint Loius, Amagi and Shinano are in the room. The priority ships have insecures in their heart, considering what they need to do to please Kay. Shinano is already closing her eyes, falling asleep just mere seconds even though the meeting is yet to start.

"Well, why you looking at me liked I just killed several dozens of people?", asked Kay as he saw most of them are watching all his movements. "Girls, please stop. You make me very uncomfortable."

"Ano, Onii-sama...you literally destroyed all the sirens in one attack", said Bel-chan. "I don't think even these nee-sama can do it as you."

"Well...wait, what do you mean?", asked Kay.

The other girls look at Kay and Bel-chan very strangely. They had just met Kay, especially Bel-chan. But, they are very friendly even though this is the first time they have met.

"Do you like children, young man?", asked Amagi, wondering about Kay. "You seem to be very close to Bel-chan."

"What makes you think that?", asked Kay, feeling strange.

Before Kay wants to answer Amagi's question, He feels that Bel-chan is trying to grab the snacks that are on the table. However, the snacks were too far for Bel-chan to take.

Kay lifts Bel-chan and puts it on his lap, grabbing the snacks and giving it to Bel-chan.

"Alright, what's your question again?", Asked Kay, while giving the snacks again to Bel-chan. "Ah, about children ... I can't say I like children, but I also don't say I hate children. It's just, they are too hard for me to handle."

As Kay tries to tell them further, a child suddenly jumps behind Kay. When, Kay tries to look behind him and finds it Eugen-chan. Seems liked she also wants to eat the snacks.

Kay just let what Eugen-chan was doing and fed some snacks to her. Eugen-chan's face looked very happy when she got the snacks.

"Alright, what I'm gonna say again?", asked Kay. "Ah, yes...they usually bring too much trouble for me to handle it. So, I usually let someone else handles the children while I'm doing my own business."

Suddenly, Kay could feel that someone was pulling on his sleeve. He turned around and saw Taihou-chan, who was still pulling his sleeve to attract Kay's attention. Apparently, Taihou also wanted to taste the snacks when she saw Bel-chan and Eugen-chan eating the snacks.

"Wait a minute, little one", said Kay as he grabs the snacks and giving it to Taihou-chan. "Here you go."

Taihou-chan took the snacks very happily. She then eats it while Kay is petting her head, slowly.