CHAPTER 30 - I'M STILL HUMAN (2)

Sakura Empire, Nagato and the others had an emergency meeting with Ironblood also joined them. The meeting is completely obvious, it was about Orochi and Kaga.

"So, are you saying that Kaga and Akagi betrayal us?", asked Hyuuga to Prinz Eugen. "It's nonsense! There is no way Kaga and Akagi are working together with sirens!"

"You can said anything you want", said Prinz Eugen. "But, it's still the truth."

"Silence!!", shouted Hiryuu. "We're in front of Nagato-sama. Please respect her!"

The meeting is kinda heat up as they don't believe Akagi and Kaga are bold enough to betray Sakura Empire.

"Either Kaga and Akagi are betraying us are not the problem here", said Nagato. "Kaga disobeyed my order and leaving Sakura Empire with her. Orochi is indeed a strong ship and we can't let her go that easily."

Orochi is a massive ship and has enormous firepower alone. Not to mention, Orochi is capable to control mass-produced sirens. If Orochi fall to enemies' hand, it will be disaster.

"Who you get that information, Prinz Eugen?", asked Nagato.

"From that human, the commander of Azur Lane", said Prinz Eugen while smiling.

"What a surprise, so you knew from the enemies", said Hyuuga sarcastic. "Then, there is no reason for us to believe you anymore!"

"Silence!!", shouted Hiryuu.

The other girls can only watched as this situation progress. They didn't dare enough to intervene with the argument.

"What are we supposed to do, Nagato-sama?", asked Takao.

"You should knew what to do, Takao", said Nagato. "You're already met him several times. You can figured up by yourself."

"I think we should believe him", said Takao. "He isn't a person that we should ignore. He already shows us his capabilities and rejecting him isn't a good choice."

"Good, now put that aside, we still have to do something about Kaga", said Nagato. "Did that human said anything else, Prinz Eugen?"

"I don't know", said Prinz Eugen. "But, considering his personality, he will coming to that ship immediately."

"We cannot let that human solves our problem", said Nagato. "It's up to us to overcome this situation. Kaga is still part of Sakura Empire and we can't let outsider do our job."

Nagato believes that Kay is probably right about Kaga and Akagi. However, she can't ignore Orochi that still wandering around.

"We will have our fleet ready to go", said Nagato. "We will finishing our problems with our hands. We don't need that human to help us."

"We already to receive your order, Nagato-sama!", shouted them.

As Nagato commands, several shipgirls have been tasked to pursuit Orochi and find Kaga. The girls are Takao, Atago, Souryuu, Hiryuu, Haruna, Hiei, Yukikaze and Yuudachi. The others fleet will following them later.

"Please bring us a good news, Souryuu", said Nagato. "As a flagship for this mission, may the sacred tree guide you."

"As you wish, Nagato-sama", said Souryuu. "I will not let you down."

"The others will protect Sakura Empire!", said Nagato. "Don't ever let your guard down, the enemies still within us."

While Nagato are busy giving order for this mission, Prinz Eugen slowly walked away with other Ironblood girls.